The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limped her 3 gear auto ass to town and attended the car show.
She was running decent and making loud turbo noises.....;)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Limped her 3 gear auto ass to town and attended the car show.
She was running decent and making loud turbo noises.....;)

Honestly my favorite talon ever. Favorite talon color too. My first ever dsm was a 1GB blue N/A talon. Was originally a 1.8 that we 4G63 n/t swapped. Great memories.

I'd secretly like to paint her to look nice once I get the drivetrain issue fixed so she would be "pretty" again, so THANK YOU, BUT....around here, we intentionally drive what LOOKS like a beater but RUNS like a striped ass ape! ROFL
I would have LOVED to have gotten into a tangle with any of them for footage and street cred.....

I'd secretly like to paint her to look nice once I get the drivetrain issue fixed so she would be "pretty" again, so THANK YOU, BUT....around here, we intentionally drive what LOOKS like a beater but RUNS like a striped ass ape! ROFL
I would have LOVED to have gotten into a tangle with any of them for footage and street cred.....

I’m 100% the same way. Function > Form. Look at my Talon. It’ll run perfect and be fast before I ever even consider paint or bodywork. Idgaf.

Plus, it’s honestly nice not having to worry about door dings and scratches in parking lots. I am constantly worried about my edges paint because it’s gorgeous.

I installed new washer fluid nozzles and ripped out the old headliner fabric. I'm going to remove the headliner tomorrow and prep the surface for new fabric.
What are you puttin on there? I went with a retro pattern and it’s ok

Cf trunk and passenger side fender. Getting ready for the e85 tune

Is that a gst or a gsx? Prolly the only model/color I’d drop everything to get, hope it turns out nice

I'll finally get around to installing my Gt30 setup within the next month or so, if you don't mind me asking if you run an oil feed filter? I have a nice feed line Justin provided with the turbo, but I'm still planning on running a filter.
No oil filter inline on mine

Hit 33psi in my 6266 $hit Box and $h!t myself.

Tune is in spot some tweaks to get wbfactor less% but is almost done there , even you can live with , some more rpms and it should move more air, seems like youre on ethanol

Tune is in spot some tweaks to get wbfactor less% but is almost done there , even you can live with , some more rpms and it should move more air, seems like youre on ethanol
Yes as you can see my flex fuel sensor is reading 68% from the pump, and the tune is still a work in progress, feels great with AFR’s in the upper 11’s, and as far as the pull I just didn’t want to get to crazy on that road in Mexico LOL

Yes as you can see my flex fuel sensor is reading 68% from the pump, and the tune is still a work in progress, feels great with AFR’s in the upper 11’s, and as far as the pull I just didn’t want to get to crazy on that road in Mexico LOL
Feels good huh Jeremy? Now TURN IT UP, ROFL :thumb:

I’m trying to be responsible Marty! Lol, you know when your dsm seems happy your afraid to push it a little too hard and piss it off LOL

On a side note, before these pulls yesterday Saturday was my 40th birthday and I celebrated by installing stainless brake lines and did the 500mile oil change on the car, and Sunday was like a reward just enjoying how good its running:D:rocks:

40 would be so nice. :applause:

Don’t give up man! It’ll never get there if you give up, mine took 2 years, just to try to start it finally on Halloween last year to find out I had 2 bent valves LOL

On a side note, before these pulls yesterday Saturday was my 40th birthday and I celebrated by installing stainless brake lines and did the 500mile oil change on the car, and Sunday was like a reward just enjoying how good its running:D:rocks:
Happy belated birthday Jeremy!! That’s a great bday gift if you ask me LOL

Got the Halte Ic7 dash installed and Billetworkz shift knob installed.

That’s a pretty sick set up

Don’t give up man! It’ll never get there if you give up, mine took 2 years, just to try to start it finally on Halloween last year to find out I had 2 bent valves LOL
2 years...2 bent valves. I'm glad I didn't take 1 year per valve myself J. ROFL I'd be in a nursing home....:) BUT GOOD ADVICE. Fix it and have fun! I am 5 years into 16 bent valves but ready to go back together when I choose a clutch. :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back