The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gt2560 said no more (my mistake)
So grabbed a gt2871 to step up a little without changing a lot of stuff
Gt25 was 45-46mm comp inducer
Gt28 now is 49mm inducer and exd 71mm
Might it should be worthy for a cople more lbs min or so.
So need to do some pulls to log new air flow
Comp maps shows it can do low 40s

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Was that originally Kona Blue?

It's getting a little bit cooler recently, so I planned to replace the timing components on my 2g and was looking for the new parts in storage, found some old forgotten stuff inside old boxes.
A set of 16 new OEM EVO 6.5+ rocker arms, pocket logger cables, 1 Apexi AFC, 3 Apexi RSM with G-sensor and 3 VTEC controllers w/ jumper harness LOL. The new EVO 6.5+ rocker arms made my day 😄

Last edited:
Fixed my charred fuel pump connector by hard wiring the fuel pump directly to the relay and bypassing the connector altogether.

Finished a project that has been put off for over 5 years.......new 3rd and 4th gear syncros, a cleaning and all back together and torqued to spec.

Finished a project that has been put off for over 5 years.......new 3rd and 4th gear syncros, a cleaning and all back together and torqued to spec.

Find that Honda yet? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my motor from the machine shop and did a rear subframe for mock up.

What brand of crank is that??? ;):shhh::hmm:

Fixed my charred fuel pump connector by hard wiring the fuel pump directly to the relay and bypassing the connector altogether.

Experienced the same thing when I upgraded to a Walbro 450. Just too many amps for such small pins.

On another note, pulled another 5lbs from my car today, trying to shave off every pound I can before the last event of the year.

Eagle crank that was butcherd. Or knife edged. 88mm. Vader 156 aluminum rods . Weisco stroker hd pistons. Done by FFWD. Along with all thier coatings, balanced and blue printed. 6 bolt 2.0 long rod.

It will be attached to a ppg dog box. Billet mid plate, 4 spider center diff, evo 3 front locker with wier plates, evo 3 5th, 300 m output shaft, magnus billet shift fork. Tcase 300m conversion, billet mid and front housings. Rear diff evo 3 locker with wier plates, ninga side plate , billet caps and front line fab rear cover.

It will be attached to a ppg dog box. Billet mid plate, 4 spider center diff, evo 3 front locker with wier plates, evo 3 5th, 300 m output shaft, magnus billet shift fork. Tcase 300m conversion, billet mid and front housings. Rear diff evo 3 locker with wier plates, ninga side plate , billet caps and front line fab rear cover.

Thats powder coat. ;)
My point still stands

Purtttyyyu

While I had the fuel pump hanger out I also thought I'd clean up my 6AN return and actually put a fitting on there. I cut the flare and used a 1/4" to 6AN tube fitting adaptor. Worked perfectly, no leaks and didn't need to find a welder.

Last edited:
Put it into mad jdm tyte Honda mode(Aka no turbo) so I could move it under its own power out of the car port to make way for the better painted Edge.

God in heaven this car is loud with no muffler, resonators, and NA. It vibrated the windows on the house. LOL.

I have seen this on alot of sites with mustangs, hondas, volkswagen, ect... Although I've never seen one with DSM's and i thought maybe i would try it out and see if it sticks... I'll start off with what i did to mine. I cleaned up the motor bay and did a little wire tucking.
I installed new washer fluid nozzles and ripped out the old headliner fabric. I'm going to remove the headliner tomorrow and prep the surface for new fabric.

I'll finally get around to installing my Gt30 setup within the next month or so, if you don't mind me asking if you run an oil feed filter? I have a nice feed line Justin provided with the turbo, but I'm still planning on running a filter.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back