The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Treated inner rocker pannel for rust , added new rear fender panel , the stuff that looks like rust is copper weld through primer LOL , got the rear portion fitted next up is the front fender portion of the rocker, already marked but sadly have a bbq to go to LOL 😆

Pulled the engine out we going to rebuild the trans
And weld the broken ear

Positioned clutch pedal assembly back into the car. Debating on new brake booster, clutch clevis pin, and gaskets for everything that bolts up to pedal assy from the engine firewall side.

Last edited:
Pulled the engine out we going to rebuild the trans
And weld the broken ear
What kind of converter are you running? My 1g converter is the exact same color but I have no clue what it is. It drove pretty much like a stock converter but I may not have had enough "ooomphh" to get it to stall.
Just wondering.
Thanks!

What kind of converter are you running? My 1g converter is the exact same color but I have no clue what it is. It drove pretty much like a stock converter but I may not have had enough "ooomphh" to get it to stall.
Just wondering.
Thanks!
I run a precision industries for a 2g trans . I purchased it from Jeff bush. If you had one of the JB TC deals you would need an adapter…

Making backing plates to weld the quarter panel, sadly I'm measuring 1000x so its taking forever LOL this is a PAIN . Headed to cabin Friday until Monday so wanna get this rocking . She's starting to look like a car again

Finally got the senior citizen plates for my car and a whole bunch of front suspension/brake goodies to install in the next few weeks.

SPC UCAs, JDM Galant knuckles, and STM Wilwood brake kit.

Been working on my cast iron t4 manifold to clean out debris smooth the id real good. My turbo being rebuilt so i don't want to take chances on damaging the fresh exhaust blades. I'm going to bore rhe runners a little bit the ports aren't matched up good enough so this will be the second time boring it.

Put street tires on it to use as daily daughter school transport

Also getting ideas for intake location

Here's an idea for filter location. I did 4" pipe through the fender well with a cone filter. Works great.

Put street tires on it to use as daily daughter school transport

Looks very nice
Autozone parking lot photoshop😎

Same location we had ours back in “99(old man syndrome)👨‍🌾. You should be able to track the iat thru the dsm link to notice the difference in temps.

Did some more exhaust work today still quite a bit to go on the flow surfaceses on the down pipe an runners.

Went Honda Hunting AGAIN in the 3 speed auto and still, NO LUCK. The car was runnin pretty good, not great but 8300 good.

Went Honda Hunting AGAIN in the 3 speed auto and still, NO LUCK. The car was runnin pretty good, not great but 8300 good.

It’ll be when you least expect it that he’ll come running by your house or driving the opposite way in traffic. That’s happened to me so many times.

Although I did finally catch the clapped out four door/long bed chevy that continually revs on my talon(that is obviously not moving or a threat to anyone) when he goes by. God that felt good. There is few things more satisfying to beat than a truck. I have no idea why but it’s my jam.

Add to the fact he had the truck full of his buddies and was playing “slow down and then floor it” while he was infront of me and it was nirvana when the ol’ grandma SUV Edge put bus lengths on him.

Getting it ready for weekend driving duties again now that the summer is almost over. Fresh oil, filter, trans, and rear diff fluid.

Drove the car around with the new carbon hood over the weekend to go to dinner with my girlfriend and my parents, still pulls hard and is just as fun as I remember. As school slows down I'll eventually get my lean AFR issues solved :)

I got my 3/4 gear stack back together last night, now if I can figure out how it all is supposed to go back together and fit into the case, I will be golden..... :ohdamn: ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back