The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dropped the gas tank to clean it. But it was nearly spotless inside. Outside's a different story, needed a good cleaning, and I'll remove some rust and paint before reinstalling it, and replace all the hoses, gaskets, etc.

Next I remove nearly the entire rear end except the strut assemblies (which I rebuilt, cleaned & painted last year), to clean, derust and paint the exhaust pipe, prop shaft, rear diff, subframe, diff support, sway bar and underside, and touch up the control and trailing arms, CV axles, calipers, etc., which I'd mostly cleaned up and painted a few years ago, and replace all the seals, bushings, ball joints and link connectors.

Last edited:
That’s an excellent piece right their. Garage floor looks impressive
Yea, glad I found BF on our supporting vendors pages because I've been wanting to replace that crossmember and I was surprised at how much lighter it was too.

Thanks for the compliments on the garage flooring, it only looks that way because I've been guilty of not working on my car as much as I'd like so I haven't "broken in" the flooring since I had it coated a few years ago.

Yea, glad I found BF on our supporting vendors pages because I've been wanting to replace that crossmember and I was surprised at how much lighter it was too.

Thanks for the compliments on the garage flooring, it only looks that way because I've been guilty of not working on my car as much as I'd like so I haven't "broken in" the flooring since I had it coated a few years ago.
Looks like an episode of hot rod garage😎

Cool this will be enjoyable
Once again that garage floor had me in Home Depot scrolling👀
Thanks. Honestly, I was contemplating it too since it's a expense but I didn't realize how much more enjoyable it is to work on the DSM when the garage is setup for it. Redirecting some of the DSM funds into cabinets, lighting, and floor epoxy coating was money well spent so if you're thinking about doing it, I'd recommend it. I didn't do it myself tho, I hired a company that offered a lifetime warranty and I think it was about $3.75 sq/ft.

Before I work on the car I give the garage a quick push broom sweep/wet mop and I work on the car in socks, like I'm inside the house. It's kind of nice. haha

Thanks. Honestly, I was contemplating it too since it's a expense but I didn't realize how much more enjoyable it is to work on the DSM when the garage is setup for it. Redirecting some of the DSM funds into cabinets, lighting, and floor epoxy coating was money well spent so if you're thinking about doing it, I'd recommend it. I didn't do it myself tho, I hired a company that offered a lifetime warranty and I think it was about $3.75 sq/ft.

Before I work on the car I give the garage a quick push broom sweep/wet mop and I work on the car in socks, like I'm inside the house. It's kind of nice. haha
Indeed
All you need now is heat for the winter and an ac fan for the summer. Unlike mines when I drop a cookie or slice of pizza it is 🚫 since it touched the ground. Not a dsm but it needs more power washing.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

socks? I wouldn't trust my sometimes clumsy self, and even my work shoes which are mostly mesh can't save me from myself every time.

let's see.. the culmination of the last couple days has me at:

- installed head from my old 6bolt that has the bc springs and titanium retainers
- decided to not yet run the cyclone manifold until ive worked out the kinks on this car. 1g mani for now
- shaved flanges flat on ebay o2 housing since my evo1 housing is angled non-dsm. typical ebay housing warped flange. definitely thicker than my old megan, though. going to see how long it takes to blow out a composite gasket..
- wrapped downpipe
- installed b16g, evo3 manifold, buttoned up entire exhaust
- 6an fuel feed into fuelab filter

probably about a day and a half left of work until i can drive it again

Hoje só liguei, pois vai ficar parado por uns dias, vou trocar o óleo, filtro.. e aproveitar para sanar o vazamento da mangueira de alimentação e de retorno da turbina, espero que só isso, pois sempre aparece algo a mais, como minha esposa comenta, não vai acariciar sua amante na garagem kkk

socks? I wouldn't trust my sometimes clumsy self, and even my work shoes which are mostly mesh can't save me from myself every time.

let's see.. the culmination of the last couple days has me at:

- installed head from my old 6bolt that has the bc springs and titanium retainers
- decided to not yet run the cyclone manifold until ive worked out the kinks on this car. 1g mani for now
- shaved flanges flat on ebay o2 housing since my evo1 housing is angled non-dsm. typical ebay housing warped flange. definitely thicker than my old megan, though. going to see how long it takes to blow out a composite gasket..
- wrapped downpipe
- installed b16g, evo3 manifold, buttoned up entire exhaust
- 6an fuel feed into fuelab filter

probably about a day and a half left of work until i can drive it again

Another clean garage
I’m going to plan b on the floor very soon

Hoje só liguei, pois vai ficar parado por uns dias, vou trocar o óleo, filtro.. e aproveitar para sanar o vazamento da mangueira de alimentação e de retorno da turbina, espero que só isso, pois sempre aparece algo a mais, como minha esposa comenta, não vai acariciar sua amante na garagem kkk
Is this portuguese or spaniard? Looks like finer Spanish 🦖

Is this portuguese or spaniard? Looks like finer Spanish 🦖

Portuguese. Translation.
“ I just called, because it will be stopped for a few days, I will change the oil, filter.. and take the opportunity to remedy the leakage of the power hose and return of the turbine, I hope that's all, because something else always appears, as my wife comments, will not caress your mistress in the garage LOL. “

Car wouldn't start a couple of weeks ago. Replaced the ignition control module & ignition coil. Still won't start so back to square one. Ugh.

I have seen this on alot of sites with mustangs, hondas, volkswagen, ect... Although I've never seen one with DSM's and i thought maybe i would try it out and see if it sticks... I'll start off with what i did to mine. I cleaned up the motor bay and did a little wire tucking.
Went to a car m
I have seen this on alot of sites with mustangs, hondas, volkswagen, ect... Although I've never seen one with DSM's and i thought maybe i would try it out and see if it sticks... I'll start off with what i did to mine. I cleaned up the motor bay and did a little wire tucking.
Havent done to much to my gst today but lately been buying parts like Lower control arms and oil pan gasket and hoses , also realized my turbo needs rebuilding :( I loose boost randomly and my car smokes while idling , I know this is off topic but I actually need help finding a rebuild kit for the stock t25 ( I know it’s not the best turbo ) but it needs a lot of work rn and I don’t want to invest to much on just the turbo , im looking for a good rebuild kit , if anyone knows of one holla at me 😀

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back