The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Similar to a sewer system. Loving the look of the spider web. If they came in a anodized black it would of matched the i/m to perfection. We’re they pre bent as a kit or elbow grease.

Today I got my intake reinstalled after fresh powder coat and 90mm throttle body install. Also put some titanium stud and bolts on her.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What size tank are you going to use?

Similar to a sewer system. Loving the look of the spider web. If they came in a anodized black it would of matched the i/m to perfection. We’re they pre bent as a kit or elbow grease.
I bent them all myself. Yes a lot of elbow grease LOL. Wasted a lot of tubing. In the end it worked out. I thought about using braided lines. However, I decided to keep what I had.

What size tank are you going to use?
Do you mean fuel cell?

Drove the car back to the shop and started mocking up the carbon hood. I didn’t have enough time to fully install but man I’m loving it!

Drove the car back to the shop and started mocking up the carbon hood. I didn’t have enough time to fully install but man I’m loving it!

Man that looks great! Not only that you will get rid of a ton of heat. I really like those air passages. Nice way to cool the rad while equipping the car with a FMIC. :hellyeah::dsm:

Now when someone at the drags or spot says,”where did you buy this lines from”? You say their custom😂
HAHAHAAAA!!!!

Lol i meant to say tank, nitrious capacity is what i was curious about.
It is a 10lb bottle.

4" intake pipe welded up and wrapped and routed through the fender. Cheap filter for now. Just need to finish tuning it and finally give it that super deep cleaning that it desperately needs haha

4" intake pipe welded up and wrapped and routed through the fender. Cheap filter for now. Just need to finish tuning it and finally give it that super deep cleaning that it desperately needs haha

Is that a power steering bottle being used as a crank case catch can? Love it LOL

Is that a power steering bottle being used as a crank case catch can? Love it LOL
Pennzoil 😎

Haha you guys got good eyes! But yep that's an old Pennzoil bottle. Free and works just fine for now until I find something fancy. See that kinda stuff all the time on ratrods. Kinda what gave me the idea. Easy to drain too!!

New plugs gapped to .018 and a free air calibration of the WB. Ready to start turning it up now.

Decided to update my brake system with new stainless lines, and do the “outlander” brake upgrade. Then found this little gem lurking around. Smh :banghead::banghead: guess I’ll be doing axles this weekend too. Now glad I decided to do brakes. Cause I wouldn’t have known about that boot. Lol

Decided to update my brake system with new stainless lines, and do the “outlander” brake upgrade. Then found this little gem lurking around. Smh :banghead::banghead: guess I’ll be doing axles this weekend too. Now glad I decided to do brakes. Cause I wouldn’t have known about that boot. Lol
Better to catch it defective rather than have it break and damage other parts :D

Decided to clean the floor and be ready for the weekend then found a drip. Megan racing radiator drain plug has a rubber o-ring? Less than a year old and dry rotted. Water temp sending unit arrived on time

Got Her all buttoned up today. All that is left is to wired in the injectors, throttle body and e-pedal.

Those cam gears ⚙️ 😀and purple belt are bada$$. Another good example of a nice build. If we where in the 90s/00s that would of been my desktop background

Re spaced the strut tower brace
Mounted Tri gauge pod
Xtreme psi incab boost controller
Memorial day stout

Changed my battery to an Optima Redtop and now my headlights are flashing and the windows would not go up. Pulled the fuse to stop the lights from flashing and was able to get the windows up. I got so frustrated I gave up on it for today and will look into it another day.

Changed my battery to an Optima Redtop and now my headlights are flashing and the windows would not go up. Pulled the fuse to stop the lights from flashing and was able to get the windows up. I got so frustrated I gave up on it for today and will look into it another day.
I had a terrible experience with the optima battery. Had a warranty and they did not honor it. Battery was bad from the get go. Many of my friends have experienced issues with these personally i will never buy optima again due to the quality and how they treated me on my situation

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back