The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I slipped on an icy porch taking the dog out. My leg folded under my large frame. Wish I would have torn acl or broke a damm bone cause this complex regional pain syndrome is no

Pushed it out of the way and closer to the wall so I could get the recycling bin out hahaha... just made myself sad..
It will be ok. Our cars will live again one day i understand the blues it can bring :thumb:

I removed my oil filter housing to port the relief valve to try and bring my oil pressure down. It is over 100psi on cold start and hot idle is 45psi. Free reving to 3500rpm hot pegs the gauge over 100psi hot. Autometer gauge. 10W30 dinosaur juice. I have a Mirage spring to put in as well.

Just got everything to measure the bores on my Galant GSX block. Going to measure this week and hope I stay with stock pistons. Want to bring that thing back to life so I drive something with better MPG.LOL Plus then I can start on the Ludachris 1g rebuild.

I removed my oil filter housing to port the relief valve to try and bring my oil pressure down. It is over 100psi on cold start and hot idle is 45psi. Free reving to 3500rpm hot pegs the gauge over 100psi hot. Autometer gauge. 10W30 dinosaur juice. I have a Mirage spring to put in as well.
7 or 6 bolt.

I started mine and let her warm up just to keep her going while waiting my turn on the lift for the trans R&R to replace the mainshaft that I got from Tim Z.
Thanks @twicks69, it looks great!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

6 bolt. With a 90 OFH. I hope I ported it enough. I should have a new gasket on Tuesday

Excellent detail and work. Those ratchet wrenches are the best

Not dsm related but finally got the chariot parking brake shoes done for an o/g member. 95 degree heat in jersey felt like a dry day in the Caribbean 🐪

Made a new oil return for hx35 yesterday, sweet. Get some groceries today (lots of frozen) and shifter bolt backed out of short shifter just as I was leaving the store. Wife brings some tools quick fix and I'm home groceries saved. She orders a burger and I say "I'm going to loctite that bolt real quick since this happened once before... Locktite on, bolt snaps. Drill it out and decide to tap the next size up as threads took some good damage. drill drill drill... Tap tap tap aaaaand snap... Tap snaps with just a few turns left... well im just now getting to that burger... 6 hrs later

Made a new oil return for hx35 yesterday, sweet. Get some groceries today (lots of frozen) and shifter bolt backed out of short shifter just as I was leaving the store. Wife brings some tools quick fix and I'm home groceries saved. She orders a burger and I say "I'm going to loctite that bolt real quick since this happened once before... Locktite on, bolt snaps. Drill it out and decide to tap the next size up as threads took some good damage. drill drill drill... Tap tap tap aaaaand snap... Tap snaps with just a few turns left... well im just now getting to that burger... 6 hrs later
At least the burger was done😎

Today I got my intake reinstalled after fresh powder coat and 90mm throttle body install. Also put some titanium stud and bolts on her.

That’s going to be a wicked pissah of a ride

I was going to ask what all that spaghetti tubing was but I see it is for NOS. I would like to see the completed setup. Would it not make sense to have a more direct line to the feed instead of all that twisted tubing?
Its a wet fogger nozzle set up. I believe the tube length is set up that way to maximize equal cylinder distribution.

I was going to ask what all that spaghetti tubing was but I see it is for NOS. I would like to see the completed setup. Would it not make sense to have a more direct line to the feed instead of all that twisted tubing?
Do to the placement of the solenoids, I had to run them like that. If it was a 1g, there would be room for straight lines. If you were to look at it from the top, you can see they are patterned. From the side it looks like a mess. I'll post a pic later.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back