The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not a dsm technically, but my dad has a 2008 Eclipse GT, and he wanted me to fix his gas door cover. Pulled it off, stripped it down and repainted it with rustoleum metallic shiny silver(basically chrome) over a base of filling primer, and just need to finish clear coating it but it honestly looks great. Way better than before at least. It’s real metal too so I could easily just strip it down and polish it by hand but painting is easier. Lol.

Since I'm cripple, I was gonna take current pics of the car to show to interested buyers, since i officially listed it for sale but dont need to sell.

But I can hardly walk today. And may need a couple recovery days

Since I'm cripple, I was gonna take current pics of the car to show to interested buyers, since i officially listed it for sale but dont need to sell.

But I can hardly walk today. And may need a couple recovery days

What happened? I missed it.

Started her and moved her forward to mow then backed her back in her "spot" :(

Had the kids working on Sunday
Washed with dawn and ready. For clay bar

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I like that color! I'm tired of Red, Black, White.....but I would like to have all of my "american" 1g's running at the same time, Red, White and BLUE!!!! :thumb:

How did you hurt yourself @Bud92gsx ...Inquiring minds what to know. Hope you get better soon.
I fell 4 years ago in November. There calling it complex regional pain syndrome. Its more thana PITA to do simple tasks

I'm no spring chicken but I wish I were closer so I could do that piddly work. :thumb:

Installed a DC rear strut bar, because you can't get a front one anymore and installed floor mats from stockinteriors.com. I'm actually impressed with the quality.

Installed a DC rear strut bar, because you can't get a front one anymore and installed floor mats from stockinteriors.com. I'm actually impressed with the quality.

Boosted fab sells a pretty awesome front strut bar that’s functional like the old DC one used to be. Go check it out.

I swapped motors and installed stage2 rigit clutch and transmission then lowered front bout inch and half . Now going back out to bleed my clutch to test drive it first time after swap. Whats best way to bleed my clutch

I have seen this on alot of sites with mustangs, hondas, volkswagen, ect... Although I've never seen one with DSM's and i thought maybe i would try it out and see if it sticks... I'll start off with what i did to mine. I cleaned up the motor bay and did a little wire tucking.
Installed a new drivers side mirror and finally bought/clipped in my trim pieces🙌

That’s no joke. How far did you fall?

Sucks to hear man, I hope it gets better for you.
I slipped on an icy porch taking the dog out. My leg folded under my large frame. Wish I would have torn acl or broke a damm bone cause this complex regional pain syndrome is no joke

Trunk battery done. Mocked up the hallman boost controller

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back