The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mocked up the engine oil cooler and installed the ss clutch line

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Been trying to figure out the in/outlet size for the 90s Evo 3 ofh. This unit seems blocked off and I believe they should of been looped from the research I’ve seen here

Just almost finish this paint process only need to clean some things and paint some more details

Thats clean

Installed adjustable fuel pressure Regulator on red spyder gs and gutted the interior from silver spyder then put new fuel pump and some rewiringhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sZ9N6oOQb0

Prothane mount install

Fixed a couple boost leaks, found my amp draw that was draining my battery(found what it is, just gotta figure out why), and drove it for the first time in months LOL it just been sitting
Make sure your amp has key power. It should get its power from the remote wire of your radio. When the radio is shut off it kills the power to the amp. If this is not the case then something is hooked wrong. Try turning off the radio before you shut off the ignition.?

Make sure your amp has key power. It should get its power from the remote wire of your radio. When the radio is shut off it kills the power to the amp. If this is not the case then something is hooked wrong. Try turning off the radio before you shut off the ignition.?
Sorry should have been more specific, meant amperage draw LOL my bad. Don't have a radio in car right now. It's the interior lights, took fuse out and draw went away. Pretty sure it has something to do with the aftermarket light bulbs they wired in under the dash for when doors are open

Had to do something about these bad boys. Enkei RS07, more specifically the center caps which are a billion years old, and the caps used to be chrome. Lol. Have to finish polishing the enkei badge but they’re almost done. I can’t obviously get them chrome again, at least not locally, but they still look great. Brushed aluminum is better than..whatever this is.

Very nice. I love the front view of this model.
Funny story. A friend had a house built in a new subdivision near the outskirts of town. The driveway was the same as yours. During the winter months, he would run his Skidoo into the garage...Come spring he saw that the carbine runners on the skis had chewed up his driveway pretty good. It was a very costly mistake I'm sure he won't do again.

Finally got the time and got inspiration from you guys to get back on the horse and move forward on my project. Now just to send her out for a rebuild.
Haven't touched it in 5 months if not more. Seeing everyone putting in hard work helped getting the fire going again.

Glad to hear it Jeff! Keep the fire burnin!!!

Continued carefully disassembling the turbo. Got the relic of a WG off and checked out the compressor blades. What does the Flex-all guy say?
NOW THATS ALOT OF DAMAGE🤣

It was barely "turboing" ROFL

Painted my lower timing cover blue to match the upper timing cover. Gonna have to buy a new middle timing cover when I pull the engine and paint it blue too. Just need to plan and decide what I want to paint the engine block.

Mocked up another oil cooler and extreme psi oil relocation

I actually did this Saturday but didn't post. I upgraded my oil return from the turbo. I had a steel braided line before and i replaced it with a new fresh cut cloth braded line that is a .25"s bigger on the ID. Figure a steel line would bake it hold on to too much heat. Started cleaning and inspecting my super old HKS WG. I am going to cut new coolant lines too. Prepping with some preventative maintenance items before I put the rebuilt turbo back in.

On Mother's day, I went for a cruise with my car club up to the fleamarket in Grand Bend. After drinking a few soda pops I had to go pee. The washroom there was pretty gross so I jumped in my car and drove down the street to a restaurant. In my haste, I pulled in a little too far and hit the cement curb ... The lip is fiberglass so it's an easy repair.

The good news is I didn't pee my pants.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back