The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looked at mine with disgust for not holding fuel pressure under boost :banghead:and moved on to the sons birthday project.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Haven't started yet, but the weekend project is to finish up the wet sanding and put the rear end of the car back together. Body work is infuriating.. but I took my time and I'm very happy with the results so far. It'll have to sit in primer for a bit, until I can afford the bloated costs of paint.. but ill at least be able to get the car inspected and back out on the road.

Started tuning wot but oil pressure is a bit high during cruise now that she has got 20/50 so I’ll be shimming the nut on the ofh. Idle is perfect so hopefully it’ll stay that way afterwards. Also have to chase down a loose wire for the flasher. It never ends…neverrrrr!

Can`t work on nothing .. Cry baby`s get all upset when I try to do any thing in the parking lot. I live in an apartment building and I guess it`s a no no... Funny thing is the complainer`s don`t even own a vehicle ...
I have the same problem! Can't work on the car in the carport or the neighbors complain to management...can't have pets, can't have BBQ, can't have... can't have... can"t have..... it's the communist state of California! The neighbors will turn you in for everything, believing they are doing a righteous thing and being such a good little comrade...

SO, I just take my car out to the street and park it on the curb, crack open a cold one and start wrenching...it's so much more fun that way, trying to avoid getting run over by a passing car while you're setting your timing and drinking beer!!!

Today that is my plan.

Pulled my dejon tool smic and piping, hacked a bunch of crunched metal from the passenger wheel well, and started mocking up my new intercooler setup. Did new (proper) rear brakes the other day, only to find out my parking brake is frozen. :mad:

Would you be interested in selling the dejon tool setup?

I started the 92 to keep her battery up and she is still runing lean in "waves", its weird.
Also, took pictures of ALL the DSMs I own that are drivers or parts cars, which is probably the only time you'll see them all. ;)

I just watched the video Other Stuff and came to one conclusion Marty ... If we move all that stuff outside under tarps we could fit my car in their so you can find and fix my fast idle ...I could do some upholster work for you... Trade 4 Trade.... Then I woke up and realized I was only dreaming...:thumb:ROFLROFLROFL

Started rust repair on the 1g. Front left rocker panels were cut out to prep for welding. PB blasted the rear subframe to be able to drive that rusty stuff out. Started cleaning the Racinghart C5s to trade them away. Rust is a mfer.

Started to rebuild my driveshaft. I never have done this before so I’m looking forward to learning a lot!

Started to rebuild my driveshaft. I never have done this before so I’m looking forward to learning a lot!

I was doing the same thing tonight. My driveshaft segments are a bit rustier than yours.

Spent the day working on the prop shaft. Mostly wire brush and evaporust-ing parts (so far I like it). Rebuilt the lobro joint. Easier than I thought. Also cleaned up the rear main seal retainer and associated block & pan mating surfaces.
good day all said.

Got the tedious engine stuff done today. The timing belt is always a pain, done it on this engine about 10 times now and its getting much easier.

I took it for a spin to get the readiness monitors triggered so I can get it smogged(good ole cali fun). 3 of 4 done and man that was a fun drive doing it....got compliments too from folks on the road driving...You get some nice compliments with these cars even if they ain't the pertiest things on the block(mine needs a wash in a major way, though the rain got most of the dirt off)... :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back