The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tell that to the 7 second motorcycles that change their oil and clutch after each pass

ya because your car and a 7 second bike have soo much in common.

That escalated quickly.....

:D True..

But to contribute to the thread..

Dropped the transfer case, pulled the motor, busted the eff out of my interior in a drunken rage and have a new owner lined up to come tomorrow at 10 am as a donor car for a awd auto swap...

After that, i'm gonna go Evo shopping. :sneaky:

:D True..

But to contribute to the thread..

Dropped the transfer case, pulled the motor, busted the eff out of my interior in a drunken rage and have a new owner lined up to come tomorrow at 10 am as a donor car for a awd auto swap...

After that, i'm gonna go Evo shopping. :sneaky:

This ####in guy...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379255832074.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379255832074.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 55
Got the new core support built for the hot rod radiator.
Here is the radiator
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Frame built and radiator is ready to be bolted in.

Also started on a vacuum block

Just got done tearing the bottom end apart installing arp on the built engine that sitting next to my 1g talon. Fuel supply line and sending unit pulled for upgrading to 6 an, and also turning it into a dual pump hangar...(had set of dual pumps and wire up kit, turns out, the 3S can offer alot to 1g DSM...even the gasket fit...makes me wonder if the sending unit will also fit..unanswered questions) =]

Always something.. last minute spark issue crops up and car won't start now. Time for some multimeter love.

What animal do I need to sacrifice to just get one clean low boost pass on the rollers sometime this month?

Always something.. last minute spark issue crops up and car won't start now. Time for some multimeter love.

What animal do I need to sacrifice to just get one clean low boost pass on the rollers sometime this month?

A cow, or pig, or you could go super old school and bleed your testes like the myans did.

Finally got the my engine out and found out that I do have 6 bolt :hellyeah:. Time to start picking my parts for my 400whp goal. Just pondering the thought of getting some more displacement. I'm sure 400 horse will get old after a while and I'll want more. Eh guess I'll sleep on it.

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa green swagger.

Who's starting their safety stuff on the way to 10s? This guy :p trying to source someone local to bend me a Main hoop so i can actually use this seat and harness.

For anyone planning on picking up a new harness if highly recommend this one. All straps are super long to mount where ever.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back