The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Changed both master and slave cylinders for the clutch, bled, seems to work again. Also changed the oil, and changed passenger side rear wheel bearing. Tranny fluid change after this beer .

Last edited:
I got a set of used intrax springs..

Teins are about an inch drop, Megan is 1.9 and 2. Eibach sportline is 1.5,1.4..Post a wtb add.Or look in the gallery for the look you want..Click into the profile to see what suspenion they have if it is listed.

My springs are purple..LOL..I dont care..Who looks at spring color.

I hate lowering springs, I can't wait to get my DG spec coil overs from the group buy and get rid of my junky coils and shocks.

I'm figuring out the rest of the electrical stuff I need so I can order it all and get my car closer to being finished.

My fiance has them. General consensus is that they're too soft. She has runflats so it's not that bad

Are you reffering to the intrax springs im putting on...That would definatly suck if they were too soft a spring rate...

What sux about maintenence or mods..Is when u take things apart and realize your the first one(most likely) to replace some stuff..So a hammer and some beating are just standard procedure..

I got a set of used intrax springs..

Teins are about an inch drop, Megan is 1.9 and 2. Eibach sportline is 1.5,1.4..Post a wtb add.Or look in the gallery for the look you want..Click into the profile to see what suspenion they have if it is listed.

My springs are purple..LOL..I dont care..Who looks at spring color.

My teins on my lancer drop about 2in. It's either that or I got some serious issues with my suspension

Went to Mod yesterday and won a Zeitronix Wideband AFR meter and datalogging system and Rockfod Fosgate speaker set.

Now I gotta figure out how to install them. :D

Just minding my own business and BAM

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

split the hood in half
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Happened to me a couple months ago too! sucks soooo much. Now instead of the carbon fiber hood im running a matte black hood.

Attachments

• 531692_10150947904948067_183304196_a.jpg
    531692_10150947904948067_183304196_a.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 110
Order the rest of my stuff to finish my wire tuck, new PC680 battery and mount, dzus fasteners, Q45 TB, new gauges, new O2 Housing, etc.

I still need to order my FMIC.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back