The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1993eclipsegs (Rob) and I bled the clutch system, which I had epic failure with for 3 weeks. This task took 5 minutes with Rob leading the procedure. I was instantly put to shame, but at least this situation has been overcome. I also gutted my front bumper some more to fit the fmic better. I did some wiring and double checking. I also made a list of the few purchases I have left to make prior to the first start.

*I am in the final stages of a full 6 bolt swap, tomorrow will be the first attempt to fire it up. I say first because Murphy is always present.....him and his damn law....

1993eclipsegs (Rob) and I bled the clutch system, which I had epic failure with for 3 weeks. This task took 5 minutes with Rob leading the procedure. I was instantly put to shame, but at least this situation has been overcome. I also gutted my front bumper some more to fit the fmic better. I did some wiring and double checking. I also made a list of the few purchases I have left to make prior to the first start.

*I am in the final stages of a full 6 bolt swap, tomorrow will be the first attempt to fire it up. I say first because Murphy is always present.....him and his damn law....

rob does amazing work.

I finally purchased my Hawver Intake Manifold, 1550cc injectors, intercooler piping, Tial MV-S wastegate, and JMFab aluminum race bumper. I can't wait to get back from deployment.

I went outside, looked at it. Looked at the mess in my back seat. Sat in it, looked for my air freshener thingy, and found out that my car got hungry and ate it.. Eh, oh well.

Oh, and later I put my front bumper back on after adjusting a couple of intercooler hoses.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I cleaned my engine bay, did the skateboard bearing mod on my tranny and but some penzoil syncromesh in it! Very productive day.

I wish my engine bay looked like that! :thumb:

Skateboard bearing mod??

Tried to continue w/my water pump replacement. It's harder than I thought, and I thought it would be tough...

bought a new O2 sensor for my wideband, also a plug and play harness for my 1g to 2g maf (i know im lazy but only cost 30 bucks), and then called UPS for losing my non cruise control cable for my car, should be getting a new one in the next few days WOOT

Got some plexi glass cut for my sunroof hole.. It cracked while drilling the wholes for the fittings and latch, so I took the quick fix with some duct tape and sealed it down for the on coming storm.. Hopeful to find some glass at the junk yard
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

walked outside and saw how perfect she is started her up saw that my afr was at 17 for some reason told her to go **** her self and got in my pile of junk dd

Had my outter tie rod end come off my hub while driving, ghetto'd it together with a pair of vice grips for 5 miles till I could get a new one and put it on.

Think its a sign I need to get under there and do some work LOL.

Got my 50% gloss black powder coated wiper arms back and installed them on the GST. Now I need to clean up the ones on the GS to get them done.

Last edited by a moderator:
My car decided it was time to mess with me, so when I pulled up to get gas, the lower dad hose blew off. The clamp was tight, car wasn't overheating, it just decided to f*** with me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back