The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I drove over a speedbump, scraping my bumper, various other bits underneath the car, and finally tearing off an exhaust shield.

Whatever, who needs exhaust shields anyway..

Started it to warm up before work, locked the keys inside and let it idle for an hour while the tow truck got here. Looked at the plugs for the raidio and had a coworker clean one (since I cut it off >.<) and pondered doing the other the same way.

Also went to Lowes and made duplicate keys to avoid the problem in the future.

Just figured out that my awd swap shell has an LSD rear diff!!!

What bar did you use? How did it go?
The turtle wax ice clay package is a great box, I love the products but the clay was lame. It left streaks on my hood, no matter how much lube

I use Meguire's clay bay system. Comes with wax and quick detailer spray. The system works very well. I also had a lot of swirl marks on my trunk so I hit that area with Meguire's rubbing compound, looks awesome now!

Meguire's may be a little more expensive but they make great products.

Started it to warm up before work, locked the keys inside and let it idle for an hour while the tow truck got here. Looked at the plugs for the raidio and had a coworker clean one (since I cut it off >.<) and pondered doing the other the same way.

Also went to Lowes and made duplicate keys to avoid the problem in the future.

Lol IDK about you but my 1g has a anti lock thing so the doors wont lock while the keys are in the ignition...

Made reservation to get a motor hoist so should have motor out within a few more days then get those broken carrier bolts out drop motor back in and have some well overdue happy boostin...

Well found a friend whos going to let me borrow hoist... Going to find a truck and go get it should have motor out by tomorrow assuming its as easy as i remember it being....
So dont have to rent hoist and can use money for other parts...YAY almost been a month since ive drove my dsm i cant wait to get all the water spots off it and give it another wax.. Picked up turbo rebuild kit also for my evo3 16g from mitsubishi hopefully itll be hear before i finish putting motor back in...

Finally going to get my windshield replaced. Now maybe the popo will stop harassing me.. Probably not though

Well it looked great for about 30 minutes and then dejavu struck and about killed me. Hood flew open doing 75 on the freeway. Thank god my hood is vented or I probably would be. So now I gotta go paint my parts car hood black and get this possessed hood off my baby.

Changed oil to synthetic, changed rims to 5 spoke 2gs.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

replaced my a/c compressor and got some a/c going, woot!

now just got brakes, strut, O2 sensor, throwout bearing, and an oil change to do.

owning a dsm is the ultimate love/hate relationship.

Had a guy in an R35 Skyline gives me a thumbs up... I was thinking dude, my car is worth less than your wheels and tires alone, I should give you a thumbs up... But I smiled instead LOL

Put redline 75 90 in the rear diff and transfer case, royal purple synchromax in the transmission, royal purple 10 30 in the engine, also put in a new oem timing belt and tentioner, and installed new 3g revised lifters, man I'm tired.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back