The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I did a wire tuck, cleaned up and refurbished alot of electrical connections, and new fmic couplers and boost leak test. Runs great now!!

Popped in a new sunroof and replaced a coupler that blew off on me the other day. Hopefully that doesn't happen again I about $h!t myself

Haha me too dude I thought I blew something up and the pressure was so strong it blew off my Cts wires I thought I blew the headgasket because the temp needle was going crazy.

Installed my Thermal R&D exhaust system and RRE downpipe!! oh how she sings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i feel you, i have the Thermal R&D catback. apexi dp, to straight pipe.

She sounds great.

Oh and 2 weekends ago, we dropped my trans to replace my clutch fork.

while down there we found.
Clutch needed replacement (weird because it never slipped, and it was kinda not meaty)
Oil pan gasket
remain seal housing gasket and main seal.
Found out she had no trans mount all this time :ohdamn:
Slave cylinder

oh and i pissed and moaned cause theres a crack in my bell housing right above the slave cylinder a little.

I looked at my AWD swap shell, then at my Spyder shell, then I stated 'What the #### am I about to get myself into?'

Looked at her an said I want a divorce

This was after my hand slipped and the tranfercase slipped an smashed me in the face

Installed the 16g getting close to running again.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311027349.004614.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311027349.004614.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 52
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back