The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When has changing brake pads been hard?:hmm:

Never done them before, always thought it was something that was really tricky to do.

Capped off my oil cooler lines due to a leak...I hope they hold for another 3 days... :toobad:

ViS hood flew open after a pot hole, smashed my sunroof and cracked the windshield.. Not a day goes by that I don't think, What the hell did I get myself into...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Bought a 6bolt/7bolt combo with a 16g off the classifieds here yesterday. Now I have to get link, fuel pump, intercoiler setup, afpr, and a wideband.

Walked around it.... kicked the tire, frowned at my faded carbon fiber, walked into work. Lol

I replaced the dashboard in the ESi. If you ever do it, remember that all plugs from the wiring harness are hanging below the dash before you screw it into place. All of mine were except for the long black one that directly connects the wiring harness to the ECM connections on the floor of the driver side. It caused me to have to take it all back apart so I could retrieve the plug and plug it into its proper receptacle. Along the way there was a rainstorm so I was without power for 15 hours. Try wiring with an LED flashlight in pitch dark due to power outage while realizing you’re are missing / looking for a black plug. :pray:Anyway, I was blessed to get it done. It looks pretty good too.

before work i installed the dowel pins and the head studs and tightened everything down.

tomorrow time to start bolting up the rest of the block parts

Nice Corvette shaped workbench you've got yourself there! ^

who said American cars weren't good for something. LOL ROFL

its coming out of the garage soon so im losing my tool bench. it needed new brakes, rotors and we upgraded the brake lines to stainless steel hard lines on the vette and replaced the struts at the same time

the car is an all matching 454 big block motor with 4 speed m21 trans, only thing im not happy about is its supposed to be silver but was repainted red in the late 70's

who said American cars weren't good for something. LOL ROFL

its coming out of the garage soon so im losing my tool bench. it needed new brakes, rotors and we upgraded the brake lines to stainless steel hard lines on the vette and replaced the struts at the same time

the car is an all matching 454 big block motor with 4 speed m21 trans, only thing im not happy about is its supposed to be silver but was repainted red in the late 70's

you wanna sell it?... the old man is looking for vette that body style and he is having the hardest time finding one he wants but that numbers matching is a great start on his list of things hes looking for;).

got my 272's for it... hopefully they will be in soon

you wanna sell it?... the old man is looking for vette that body style and he is having the hardest time finding one he wants but that numbers matching is a great start on his list of things hes looking for.

me too, i looked for about 5 years to find it. a 454 4 speed with factory air is a pretty rare vette.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back