The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a guy down my way who will do my Satin Black paint job, interior, bay, hatch and all for $3,000.00. To put my car on the rotissary would add another 2 to the price. $8,000.00 better come with a an bj, hj and xj.

I went and had a body shop guys check prices on my stock everett green color, he tried telling me 2000 just in paint, He's obviously nuts. Oh and got on it a little on the highway( My girl tried smoking me in her 09 Mazda 6) Suprisingly she(I mean my GSX) did pretty damn good considering i downshifted to 4th at 65 and was at 100 before i could say Whoa. also got to put my boost gauge on, now im gonna do a boost leak test hopefully this weekend and check my turbo, I think my seals are going out.

Installed the water neck, clt and iat on the 2g...finally finishing the speed density conversion

removed the d/p i just battled to get installed so i could weld in the o2 bung...just wire up the wb02 and ems crap is done. finally.

Decided to pull the eternally leaking oil pan while i was down there...forgot the tcase is in the way. said ####it. left it for tomorrow.

stole the maf off the 2g for the wifes auto 1g. fanagled evo injectors from a buddy out west for it {thanks Boz!}

Stared at the 1g wishing it would fix itself.

Kicked 14b out the way. Shut off lights, went home ate my sons leftover tacobell taco that had been sittin on the table for 4+ hours. Im afraid i might die from it.

I:

Got New Exhaust Gaskets
New Coolant Temp Sensor
Installed 16g Turbo and O2 housing
Switched the Hub on the passenger side between my car and the parts whore.
Installed my Radiator

Just a few more things tomorrow and I should see her purr.

Looked at it, and wish my parts were here already so I can get it running again..

:cry::cry::cry:

61 Posts in a day, this is turning out to be a good thread!

yea when i started it i hoped it would turn out to be very good. on my buddies vw forum people post everyday.... the thred has been going on for like two years. that would be awesome if this one survives like that.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2150's thats nuts for pump but its still pretty bad ass

its the car that was my DD, gotta have a fuel map for 92 octane. I got tired of buying new injectors every turbo. It has dual maps, so I flip a switch and have E-85 map fuel and timing map :)

Broke my damn hazard switch got angry and redid my headliner carpet and inatalled an alarm.... fml stupid switch

i looked at mine today. i see it every time i let the dogs out to do their business. stupid transmission. and i thought about the GST. she's in the garage waiting for me to finish the fmic piping and such and is also waiting on her new fans from s&r. then i thought about ordering new gauges and a little gauge pod holder that goes over the stock gauges. -sigh- if only money grew on the trees outside my house instead of gumballs and pinecones :\

Looked outside the window at mine. Gonna take her out for a spin to see if my fans kick on after replacing the radiator and all the sensors. Then I'm gonna change the oil in my Colt.

Well today like the past month haven't had time to work on my baby :(. After overheating in June, then snapping my clutch release fork and tob eating itself. After I pulled the tranny. Noticed the shifter cables were beyond worn. Then 3 days after fixing my car I get idle surge and a cel. ecu died and so did the isc.Previous owner broke the tab on one of the connectors to ecu! Took an hour to get out! After that got a new isc and an EPROM ecu, now will not start!!

This season was suppposed to be About going past my goal of 400 to the wheels, guess every dsmer has to go through this :(.

Now I think I should start from scratch and build an awd 1g or 2g.

Trying to fix the oil leak. I changed my turbo a few weeks a go and oil is leaking from the return line I believe. Great cant wait

Well considering I just woke up, and its morning this day really hasn't started.

But yesterday was eventful, rushing getting ready and fixing stuff - then driving 2 hours to the track to run my new best time!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S4jeT_iO338?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S4jeT_iO338?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

-sigh- if only money grew on the trees outside my house instead of gumballs and pinecones :\

The most annoying things during the fall/winter months. Even moreso than Santa.

So far today I started my love, added a tad bit O' the Lucas, and let her idle. Later on today I'll be tapping out a stripped hole at my exhaust manifold, slapping on a 1G TB, porting my manifold, and hopefully resolving my rich issue.

^^ Glee.

Well considering I just woke up, and its morning this day really hasn't started.

But yesterday was eventful, rushing getting ready and fixing stuff - then driving 2 hours to the track to run my new best time!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S4jeT_iO338?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S4jeT_iO338?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice. ;D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back