The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I fixed some of my goddamn strut tower rust!!! Should be putting in the new motor tomorrow and sunday :D

Pulled off POS Ebay manifold and debated putting stockish manifold back on with an ebay adapter. LOL. The gasket has blown out 3 times in two months between the turbo and manifold. Shits getting annoying.

Put components back on my engine, noticed the machine shop didnt give me my flywheel bolts back, went looking for flywheels bolts for 4 hours, never found any :(

You can really tell by the lack of despair and painful responses that most of these guys haven't been in it for over 5 years. I feel bad for the soul jarring pain of having your happiness ripped from your throat that you will soon experience.

I loaded the 1g on a car trailer to take it to the ECMLink drag day tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• laser on car tailer 2.jpg
    laser on car tailer 2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 934
You can really tell by the lack of despair and painful responses that most of these guys haven't been in it for over 5 years. I feel bad for the soul jarring pain of having your happiness ripped from your throat that you will soon experience.

There there... it doesn't have to take 5 years to feel that emotion. It took me 3 months.

Stared at my clear coat peeling and wished it would fix itself, I went to the body shop across the street, they quoted me $8,000. I just want it fixed. Its starting to bother me.

Ive also been looking for some seats. Found some good used ones. They wanted $350 a seat, wasn't happening. I stole them. I paid less than half of what they wanted for one, and got both. Its got some lexol on it. When it dries its not shiny. Just looks clean. Passenger seat looks exactly the same.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I loaded the 1g on a car trailer to take it to the ECMLink drag day tomorrow morning.

Damn! That car looks sexy! You know how I feel.:hellyeah:

Pulled off POS Ebay manifold and debated putting stockish manifold back on with an ebay adapter. LOL. The gasket has blown out 3 times in two months between the turbo and manifold. Shits getting annoying.

keep it close to stock, then you get to...

Patted the dash and said thank you for starting, proceeded to work and left it sitting for 8 hours. Then repeated step 1.

I usually pat the A or C pillar in the driveway, and thank the car, and tell it it did good, after I get home.

[QUOTE

I usually pat the A or C pillar in the driveway, and thank the car, and tell it it did good, after I get home.[/QUOTE]

See, I have to pat it constantly to make sure it makes it home :p

Jayson

I removed charcoal canister and EGR valve/installed block off plate. Tucked my battery down, and tucked injector and cam harness off of the intake. Put it back together and had a bad upper injector seal,took it back apart replaced seal, and were good to go! Repeat for next project in the morning!

I replace my oil return line and flushed my cooling system and got antifreeze in there. and cussed allday at it......

Drove my avatar as normal since it is the DD. Installed FMIC, brake calipers, brake lines, instrument cluster, and shortened the PS lines on #2 Talon (future DD and avatar)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

$8,000.00 for a paint job? Better be made of pure gold.

Funny thing is, I have 3 dents on the car, that I actually had to point out to him because you have to run your hands over them to even tell they are there. So almost no body work. He said they pull the headlights and interior and glass and strip and paint the whole car, when it comes out its like new. I said "dude, I just want the 3 dents pulled, like the size of a dime. And the car painted" I dont want a show car paint job. I want it nice and shiny. Thats it. I laughed at the $8,000 quote.

replaced every single light bulb in my car, not including the headlights, with leds.

The difference is amazing. also my side markers are clear, so the white led looks better then that stock off white bulb.

I bought all the bulbs from ebay:

I put the finishing touches on my 30r turbo install, and tried to get a good map in the ecu for my 2150cc injectors on pump. Got her over to english racing for the downpipe fab. :)

I put the finishing touches on my 30r turbo install, and tried to get a good map in the ecu for my 2150cc injectors on pump. Got her over to english racing for the downpipe fab. :)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2150's thats nuts for pump but its still pretty bad ass

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back