The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92 awd laser

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2010
cincinnati, Ohio
I have seen this on alot of sites with mustangs, hondas, volkswagen, ect... Although I've never seen one with DSM's and i thought maybe i would try it out and see if it sticks... I'll start off with what i did to mine. I cleaned up the motor bay and did a little wire tucking.

pulled the dash for heater core, ran rca cables for amps, thats it for today replace heater core this weekend, finsih painting interior pieces.

I cleaned out the garage around it so I can see it again.. Its so sad and lonely waiting on its heart transplant.

Cursed at it. Then I felt bad and went looking at turbos. Then I decided this crap is getting out of control in terms of cost. So I cursed at it again.

Now I am trying to convince myself that a 68HTA is a great turbo for the price, because I like bring my fiance to McDonald's on Valentine's Day and stuff.

pulled off my smic and installed my new fmic ...now i jz gotta cut my bumper a lil, oil change, spark plug change, cleaned engine bay and interior, and took pics of her. :thumb:

went to go replace the clutch, took the battery out, and gave up.

I love the avatar! I've got that image in my screen-saver rotation. It just about makes me pee myself every time I see it!:D

I didn't even drive or touch my DD (92 GST, the Murderwagen): I've been working, driving the truck. After work I did do a little grinding/welding on the custom 3" SS hi-flow cat/modified thermal R&D cat-back for my 94 GS (getting converted to GS-T). I also un-wrapped the Buscher SS UICP I got for the 94 through the classifieds.

I'm currently debating whether or not I want to climb under the '94 some tonight, or just drink more, call the GF, and go to sleep. I'm tired and I have a lot to do tomorrow. Good thread, though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back