The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What did you do to your DSM today?

DreamChaser7

Supporting VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Valrico, Florida

Xarzor

Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2020
Denver, Colorado
Finally have the car all put together and gave her a wash! Hope to do some tuning next weekend.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:

Xarzor

Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2020
Denver, Colorado
it never ceases to amaze me in that my engine compartment looks NOTHING like this! Its dirty and stock. HAHA. Very impressive work.
Thanks, its really about removing stuff rather than adding it. Here's a list of stuff that's not there anymore. AC, evap and emissions, crusie control, vacuum line delete, battery relocation, fuse box relocation and a harness tuck as much as I can with a unmodified harness. Toss is some colored hoses and a painted valve cover, there you have it. I have plans to do an abs delete and maybe buy a tucked harness in the future.

DreamChaser7

Supporting VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Valrico, Florida
Finally have the car all put together and gave her a wash! Hope do some tuning next weekend.

Amazing piece of work! I only hope my paintbrush is half as good.

DreamChaser7

Supporting VIP
Jul 18, 2019
Valrico, Florida
Thanks, its really about removing stuff rather than adding it. Here's a list of stuff that's not there anymore. AC, evap and emissions, crusie control, vacuum line delete, battery relocation, fuse box relocation and a harness tuck as much as I can with a unmodified harness. Toss is some colored hoses and a painted valve cover, there you have it. I have plans to do an abs delete and maybe buy a tucked harness in the future.
I may lean on you with some questions in the future as to how to achieve a couple of those items if willing…

Last edited:

Linuxcnc69

Probationary Member
Jul 26, 2022
Pachuta, Mississippi
You'll get there Deric! Im expecting to meet up some day for some cruises!
I bought a tubular header, Eibach springs, swaybar bushings and a 2g mas to destroy for building a cop setup. I just like the looks of the cop versus stock. Sometimes you gotta go blind too. Lol

chrisman287

Proven Member
Jul 19, 2021
New_York
Removed manifold and turbo that came on the car. To no surprise found a bad kink in the return line along with a leak. Painted the intercooler gunmetal as it was the only paint can I had on hand. Was poorly painted black.

Dericsh

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2002
Pearl River, Louisiana
Removed manifold and turbo that came on the car. To no surprise found a bad kink in the return line along with a leak. Painted the intercooler gunmetal as it was the only paint can I had on hand. Was poorly painted black.

Oof, that kink :notgood:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds