The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What color rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSTurbo1

10+ Year Contributor
May 2, 2012
Pickens, SC, South_Carolina
Hey guys I have the stock rims on my 98, somebody painted them a while ago and are starting to chip. What color should I go?

Black

White

Gold

any other suggestions?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I would definitely go with black. I would really only use white for a blue car. I have 18" black rims with a chrome lip on my car now.

With the color your car is I think black is the best option, you could even color match your paint and paint the lip the same. As long as you keep the tires clean and black, black rims look good. Gun Metal would also work well. Faded tires on any rim can ruin the look.

plastidip them then you can paint them any color and change when ever you feel like it in less then a hour

for cayeen red body, gunmetal wheel should be perfect.

ok so I ended up painting the front and back two different shades of black... one gloss and one flat. I'll post a pic to see which one you guys think looks better

Here is what I ended up with, gloss on the back and flat on the front... still trying to decide what to go with
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

gloss white. i know their black but white and black go with any color. whites just classier IMO.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back