The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

What color rims for a Green car?

What color rims for a green car?

• Silver

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Black

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • White

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big green

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2002
Lake Orion, Michigan
What color rims look best on a green car? I'll be geting new rims soon and need advice. My car also has a big white stripe on it :| what color whould look best?

i have the same problem, but i'm thinking about getting either black with a polished lip, or bronze... if i ever get my tax return :rolleyes:

bronze, that is what im doing for my green 93, the volk bronze color is the best. Unless i buy the velox pg-5s 18inch otherwise im getting bronze:thumb:

Originally posted by fastalon
bronze/gold, that is what im doing for my green 93, the volk bronze color is the best. Unless i buy the velox pg-5s 18inch otherwise im getting bronze:thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :cool: :thumb:
i am with him, i want to get a set of bronze/gold nakayamas or OZ superleggeras! THOSE ARE HOT. anyway here is my greenmachine with rims! enjoy but besides bronze, silver(not chrome) is really the only way to go with a green car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:dsm: :cool: :dsm:

I think black would be nice, not a lot of people have black ne ways..... stand out a bit. :thumb:

they look absolutely SICK when rolling....silver looks great standing still...when the black ones are rolling...that polished lip just makes it look so hot....
:thumb:
Phil

I think dark bronze wheels look looks amazing on a green car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here ya guys go this has been impossible to find a green 2g that someone actually painted bronze, so i did it. I have a thread on the link forums.

Enjoy guys. I'm the first one to do bronze on a green 2g with the gsx wheels. IF I'm not than why haven't i seen it yet :)

And yes piedeyepiper i used the duplicolor wheel paint haha, i'll be going back to matte black in a few months. i don't think it looks too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back