The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

what car would u get with 20k

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasteclispe

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 12, 2004
queens, New_York
ok just like me my sister didnt like her $10000 options. so now shes willing to spend 20k. her new list is.

1. 2004+ acura TSX
2. 2004+ acura TL
3. 2003+ caddilac CTS
4. 2003+ infiniti G35 (not really sure about this one cause i already have one)
5. 2002+ infiniti Q45
6. 2001+ Benz c-class
7. 2004+ nissan maxima
8. 2004+ nissan murano

thats her list right now. she wants to buy a 4 door car with less than 50k miles. which one of these would u pick. if not one of these then what would be your choice.

LOL if she could have spent 40k i would have made her get the 2004+ bmw 5 series or the 2002+ bmw 7 series in a second.

lasteclispe said:
LOL if she could have spent 40k i would have made her get the 2004+ bmw 5 series or the 2002+ bmw 7 series in a second.
This is not AIM. Type like you went to school, or this will get locked. :thumb:

"What car would u get with 20k?"

I'll be the first to say it: A $500 shell of a 1G and then put $19,500 into it.

That would be schweet. Maybe I might only put $19,000 into it and waste $500 on Jager and strippers when she ran. LOL.

Sorry.

More to your question, I would stick with either of the Nissan cars (Maxima and G35). They tend to last a good long time.

I don't like any of those choices really, Acura is the only good choice there. Nissan (less they've come a long way since the 80s) sucks.

The 89 nissan maxima my mom has has the fuel injectors on top of the SPARK PLUGS. (ingenius, I hope they fired THAT guy). The transmission blew out at 100K miles, axle boots are bad. The car is a junker probably won't even sell it.

I think Benz parts are expensive, so I wouldn't even go there..same with BMW.

I'd recommend a Scion Tc, Toyota Corolla S, Mazda 3 Sedan, or a Mazda 6.

You can't get half of those cars for 20k.

Unless shes trading something in as well, the TL, Murano and G35 are gonna run 23-25g's.

G35 is a 2 door unless you are looking at the sedan. If you are looking for the G35 sedan and that WILL run much more than 20k, but you also have hte option of AWD.

I'd personally hold off and wait for the Saturn Sky, but if she wants a 4 door, I'd buy something with AWD like the Murano.

1. 2004+ acura TSX
2. 2004+ acura TL
3. 2003+ caddilac CTS
4. 2003+ infiniti G35 (not really sure about this one cause i already have one)
5. 2002+ infiniti Q45
6. 2001+ Benz c-class
7. 2004+ nissan maxima
8. 2004+ nissan murano

I have driven all of these except the benz at work. I was REALL impressed with the TL and CTS over all. TL was alot more sporty than the CTS. Both alot of fun though :rocks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back