The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

What car do you miss that you wish you had back? pics pls

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilco187

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2009
Niles, Michigan
I miss my old 1g awd, put so much into that car, had it since 08 and sold it 4 months ago.

Attachments

• 5G55Q15K73Eb3Le3Fbc980d64cf62f0491b81.jpg
    5G55Q15K73Eb3Le3Fbc980d64cf62f0491b81.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 5Lc5Eb5Je3Kb3I53Nfc985555767f4ce11688.jpg
    5Lc5Eb5Je3Kb3I53Nfc985555767f4ce11688.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 259
  • 5Ne5Gb5Fe3E13K93G4c98fe20f7b7a84e19d9.jpg
    5Ne5Gb5Fe3E13K93G4c98fe20f7b7a84e19d9.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 262
I wish my ' 75 Honda CB550F was back together. I tore it apart last winter and haven't had the time or money to work on it yet. Soon...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It currently sits 425 miles away, in pieces, in a basement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish my ' 75 Honda CB550F was back together. I tore it apart last winter and haven't had the time or money to work on it yet. Soon...

It currently sits 425 miles away, in pieces, in a basement.

@ knoch This one was my dad's, Im in Process of doing a full Resto on it. He loved it to Death, but the last time is was ridden was in '93, he always wanted it back to stock.

Minus of course the Bags, and the Kerker 2 into 1's

1974 Honda 550four. Original Paint.

Are you a Member of www.sohc4.net ?

Attachments

• 03191144.jpg
    03191144.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 53
ugh, don't do this to me
worst ####ing mistake of my life was selling it
incoming pic dump

I'd take a massive loss on my bike, ruckus, and car just to sell them quick if I had a chance to buy it back

My 91 VR4 that my retarded ass traded for a DSM. :ohdamn: And, I never even saw that DSM, traded while I was deployed and sold it before I got back.

Ugh. You're pouring salt in wounds.

I miss her so much. Her and her 2.3 powered, Shep updated, AWD driven, perfect interior'd glory.

@ knoch This one was my dad's, Im in Process of doing a full Resto on it. He loved it to Death, but the last time is was ridden was in '93, he always wanted it back to stock.

Minus of course the Bags, and the Kerker 2 into 1's

1974 Honda 550four. Original Paint.

Are you a Member of SOHC/4 Owners Club ?

Yes I am. knochgoon24 on there too.

I want to modernize mine a little bit. All new wiring harness. Never voltage rectifier and regulator. I'm trying to hide and tuck as much wiring as I can. But I'm still keeping the original look overall. Just making it more of a naked bike than a cafe bike. I tore it all apart because the engine started knocking. Main chain worn and hitting the case.

Yes I am. knochgoon24 on there too.

I want to modernize mine a little bit. All new wiring harness. Never voltage rectifier and regulator. I'm trying to hide and tuck as much wiring as I can. But I'm still keeping the original look overall. Just making it more of a naked bike than a cafe bike. I tore it all apart because the engine started knocking. Main chain worn and hitting the case.

Sweet!, I'm just going to strip it to the frame, repowder coat black , and polish and rechrome everything, wire tuck, and basically make it look like it was showroom new again. I would however like to do wider tires, any suggestions?

*Le Sigh*

I really hope to get her back one day

I wish i had my first car. Me and my dad picked up a 79' camaro when i was 13 years old as a father son project. We worked on that sucker for 3 years getting it ready for when i turned 16. Paint, wheels, motor the whole deal.

Had a heads, cam, intake package from edelbrock, long tubes, chrome dress up kit, chrome alternator, etc. 4.56 gear. It was clean, a lot of fun to drive too.

Owned it for a couple years and regretfully i sold it for a new stang. To make it even worse, the stang was dog piss slow.

I'd love to find that car again, who knows what became of that thing. I'd have to scan a picture i have to load the pic. See if i can find it.

this one i miss the most. i did allot of work to it from a 1993 SHO engine in it to a full rebuild

best pics i have of it had a bad camera back then

Attachments

• 24396050002_medium.jpg
    24396050002_medium.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 157
  • 24396050001_medium.jpg
    24396050001_medium.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 24396050003_medium.jpg
    24396050003_medium.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 156
Get a Hyundai Accent 5spd 1.5L... = 40+ mpg. It's also based off the 4g15 platform.

miss 2 of the cars I have sold.

92 talon bought it for 500.00 with bad engine and front fenders were rotted out. had a crappy macco paint job on it.
right before I fully restored it and painted it

after I got it done.

drove it for 6 years. I ended up pulling the engine and tranny out for a diffrent car and sold the shell for 2500.00

the 2nd car was 89 turbo mirage hatch. got the car for free from a buddy no rust on it at all had 112k on it. need a engine,tranny,ecu.

after my wife driving it for a few years then I got her a 01 mirage she wanted 4 doors and auto. I drove it for 3 more years.

sold the car for 4k. after I found out it was no. 12 off the boat was a sad day to see it go but it gave me the cash to get the spyder back together

97 tsi awd. Had small problems. I shouldda kept and fixd. Oh well. Went to a good home.

Attachments

• 95 talon tsi awd 008.jpg
    95 talon tsi awd 008.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 37
^^^^ Hahaha! That's like what 1998-2000. And people I knew was complaining then. GOD DAMN if I could turn back time and savor those prices. I would pump gas for everyone LOL

^^^^ Hahaha! That's like what 1998-2000. And people I knew was complaining then. GOD DAMN if I could turn back time and savor those prices. I would pump gas for everyone LOL

thats a god damn lie!:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back