The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

What are you spending your tax money on?

What are you spending your refund on?

• The DSM

Votes: 38 74.5%
  • The Woman

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Credit Cards/Debt

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • House Repairs/Remodeling

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Tools

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Home Entertainment

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin and Christi, you two should log off and spend some tax return money on a couple drinks tonight... :D

I think I'm going to.

Lets see paying off a 1600 loan
Just got done paying off my best buy credit card...and then I canceled it before they ever put interest on it :) I love it when they give you like 6 monthes to pay on something interest free....I pay it off 1 month ahead of schedule...Voila no interest...
Putting about 2500 on my credit card bill, will only owe 500ish left
Just got done buying link lite...:hellyeah::D
and the rest of the money will be spent on odds and ends...

Finally glad to almost be out of debt....The biggest debt I have is om my Jeep Liberty and I still owe like 11,xxx on it...But only having 1 bill that is not a necessity is much nicer than having like 4-5

The biggest thing I hate most about the credit card companies is they keep raising everyones interest rates....My Credit card started life out a 7.9% and stayed there for years...then the economy went south...interest rate went from 7.9% to 8.9% then to 10.9% and it just stopped at 12.9%...
They shouldnt be raising the rates of people who actually pay their bills....Sorry to get off topic OP

Shep trans
Manual rack
aluminum radiator
ACT 2600
new fluids
Precision 46mm wastegate
v-bands

Well it's time for those checks to start rollin in from the treasury, any plans for parts?

For me I'm thinking

264/272 cams
FP race mani
Sharp HID's
ECMLink V3 lite.

Discuss.

Mine are (in no specific order):

Buy new carpet + padding for my new house
Buy the ole lady a ring and propose... (IBOhGodDon'tDoIt)
Few things around the house.

Haven't gotten it yet but I already ordered me some FP2 cams! Gonna get my nitrous installed and hopefully be able to save the rest for a Shep trans with LSD and kevlar competition clutch with flywheel!

Stuff is exciting, car is finally coming together to be a bad mofo this summer.

I plan on saving and applying it towards renting a semi-truck and start making real money with my friend.

Family vacation to Disneyland and San Fransisco(Flights, Hotels, Rentals)
Parts to get my 93 running and then a cage after that.
Motor rebuild in my 91 Canadian TSI
Whatever is left will go to paying down my CCs and LOCs

I am going to spend some of it on buying some things that i need for my boy who will be born in 3 weeks.

Pay a bill.

And then a few things for my car. I'm going to try and find a boost gauge, MBC, larger injectors than my stock 450s, a 190 or 255 fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, and something to log and tune with. I already have some of the smaller things to do the EVO VIII ECU swap so maybe I will waste a little dinero on trying to get that finished.

Comlete my HX35 setup as well as that Xforce muffler and a Prokit.

Paying off my huge credit card then off to wrenching I go.

Im getting me some rods+pistons(set), fuel pump+ fuel regulator+ fuel injectors(set), and tires,brakes, and possibly new rotors to go with my new shocks and springs. i love my car!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back