The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

what are you paying for gas??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makes me want to run to work and cry LOL. Wish i didnt have to drive 30 mins to work and work 5 hours after school for 7.60 hr. ####ing bastard ass krogers!! AAAHHH!! and im bout to go take a glock to libya and fix it myself ffs. Ahmen

i put 93 in my ls1 all the time, 3.94 atm for it. My laser before I sold it I was dd'ing due to E85 staying around 2.30-2.40 a gallon.

For regular for my s10 daily, running 3.66

4.30 a gallon here in pembroke pines fl, makes me want to ride a bicycle to work, might help me get in shape too LOL.

Its about between 3.58-3.70 a gallon her in Georgia. I noticed these DSMs only hold like 13-14G of gas so a full tank on Monday cost around 44$

It was $4.05 for Shell 93 octane a couple days ago when I filled up. About 3hrs southwest of Chicago.

paid 1.30/L the other day for 87. gotta love canada. works out to about 4.92/g for you americans for reg gas, and with the dollar 4.92CAD = 5.14USD...

and i love how we have one of the largest oil reserves in the world. yet we pay more than the US...gotta love the economy and the government.

Totally agree, makes absolutely NO sense! Specially with Alberta being close by and not the other side of the world.

it`s $8.36 over here in the uk and its set to go up again soon wish i could pay $4
you guys are lucky

WOW 8 bucks, but if you think about it man, yall pay by euro's or something like that and we pay with cash, BUT the catch is its almost the same amount as we pay. It just seems cheaper but its almost the same bro LOL

There saying the reason why gas prices are rising is because of the war and all the crap with russia so they can have money IDK.... But i cant wait till E85 is been built here, im gona convert my dsm LOL

WOW 8 bucks, but if you think about it man, yall pay by euro's or something like that and we pay with cash, BUT the catch is its almost the same amount as we pay. It just seems cheaper but its almost the same bro LOL

we pay in pounds thats more than dollars but it is 98 ron the lowest in the uk is 95 ron

Nothing!

LOL

But I filled up for the other day @ $3.25 a gallon for Pump Fuel :)

An arm an leg compared to what it use to be...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back