The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

what are you paying for gas??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94 octane is around $5.60/gallon here. Last time I saw the pump it was about $1.40ish a liter IIRC.

Regular was up to $4.05 this morning on the outskirts of Chicago. In the city, $4.50 for regular

$4.029 for 93 here in Indianapolis this morning.

$3.569 for 93 and $3.379 for 89, now to get the RS-T fixed before it goes up...

4.50/gal for 90 oct. Remind me why I care about knock?:cool:

Now its $3.82 for 93.

I'm going to look into buying a used ninja 250/500 for when its not raining out. 60 mpg here I come.

$3.98 for 91

And PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT!!! haha get something bigger that you'll have fun with! I have a gsxr 750 and it gets 40mpg and your def. not sacrifing any power!!

I'm going to look into buying a used ninja 250/500 for when its not raining out. 60 mpg here I come.

One guy rode everywhere in a tuck, never went over 55mph, and used some "hyper-mile" techniques like "pulse and glide" on a ninja 250 to see what he could do for max MPG.

He got 101.5mpg

He claims he can get 80+ in an upright riding position if he doesn't go over 60mph.

I remember when people were flipping out over $2.99 a gallon. Now look at us. Aggressively content with $3.60 a gallon. They'll keep raising the price, and we'll keep paying.

One thing I've noticed, though? There are a LOT of Geo Metros driving around.

paid 1.30/L the other day for 87. gotta love canada. works out to about 4.92/g for you americans for reg gas, and with the dollar 4.92CAD = 5.14USD...

and i love how we have one of the largest oil reserves in the world. yet we pay more than the US...gotta love the economy and the government.

$4.05 for 91 or $3.19 for E85:hellyeah:

So E85 really is like 3.20*1.3=$4.16 Well worth the extra trips to the gas station and .10 more

Just did premium gas price search on my phone and there's a place that has 93 for $3.66, don't know how true this is since everything else is $3.80 plus here in east tennessee.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back