The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

What are you giving you SO for Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got mine a Sony Cyber Shot G digital Camara, shes been wanting one since she doesnt like carrying my bulky DSLR around to take pictures when im not around, I got the Cyber shot that has the 1080p movie, 16.2 megapixels 16x zoom. From what i was reading about it its pretty much the camara right below a DSLR since it has alot of the things your can do with one. ill even put a link to it.

Sony - Cyber-shot 16.2-Megapixel Zoom Digital Camera - Black - DSCHX9V/B

A bunch of knockoff LV purses from ioffer.com

Some clothes she wanted

you can never go wrong with a gift card. You can go to a bank and get one of those Visa gift cards so that way you dont mess up on something she doesnt want and she can just get what she wanted

A stern talking to and directions back to the kitchen.

(We exchanged gifts in Sept...LOL)

I actually stop buying parts for my car to save for an engagement ring for my girl ha.. will propose after Xmas.. that will be her Xmas,bday,Valentine and etc... Gift for a long time ha..

Amusingly, and off-topicly, enough...she had a turkey sammich prepped for dinner when I arrived home yesterday.

After 7 years of marriage, I hope you're right! LMFAO

Guys are awful. And as much as I would love to give my husband a swift kick in the ass or a sucker punch, I got him an NFL Jersey instead. And I'm sure we will be buying rings and bearings for the gst here soon.

I getting mine 1200cc's, 600hp capable turbo, 5k paint job, new system, and tein or megan coilovers.
*EDIT* I thought we were talking about the SO that really mattered LOL XD

No Jk I got her some clothes and a Diamond Panda necklace. IDK why but she is in love with pandas!
BTW I really am buying the stuff stated above as well XP

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back