The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G What are these hoses and should they be connected?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redongreenon

Probationary Member
Sep 21, 2021
Palma, Europe
Eclipse GS 1991

Hi all,

Just noticed these three small hoses are not connected, what are they and should they be?

And if so, what goes to what? I've looked in the service manual but can't see anything.

TIA!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

@Redongreenon on the inside of the car's hood (bonnet if you're English) there might still be a sticker that shows how the vacuum lines are supposed to run. It's similar to what was posted by DSMPT.

Just out of curiosity, what does the European and Japanese emission vacuum line layout look like? Was it the same as the USA Federal layout? Did the DSM's Federal emissions meet all the international standards?

@Redongreenon on the inside of the car's hood (bonnet if you're English) there might still be a sticker that shows how the vacuum lines are supposed to run. It's similar to what was posted by DSMPT.
Yeah mine still has that sticker.
Just out of curiosity, what does the European and Japanese emission vacuum line layout look like? Was it the same as the USA Federal layout? Did the DSM's Federal emissions meet all the international standards?
Japanese is different. It doesn't have those ports on throttle body, there is only one port. The same for Galants, early EVOs etc. I don't know about European though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back