The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

What are some of your guys' favorite songs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I also can't stand listening to anything live whatsoever, except Live! by Bob Marley & the Wailers, Running On Empty by Jackson Browne, and anything that is Unplugged from MTV, like Eric Clapton, Nirvana, 10,000 Maniacs, Alice In Chains, and anything else that is actually good. For me the biggest reason is sound quality. If a live recording sounds like it's from the studio, I can listen to it. It also matters to me how close the songs are to how they are pieced together in the studio. Most artists perform the songs as they were written originally. What you hear on studio albums are bits and pieces of trying different things than are what is originally written, but it's good, and I expect artists to play the songs as everyone knows them, not 20 minute jam session crap, lyrics that are totally different, along with melodies being a little different. It pisses me off hearing people live and they totally suck at singing, too.

Big Weezy fan!!! :hellyeah: 3oh!3, hollywood undead, Nicki Minaj is got me liking her music as well. Eminem I am a big fan of.

Oh and most of all Filthy, the artist of the DSM drag songs!!! :hellyeah::rocks:

Check out lecrae or trip lee my favorite for hip hop and my favorite rock is red, and pillar. Best lecrae song for me right now is "blow your high" feat canon. So many good artist out there, oh and by the way Skillet is a Christian band FYI they rock I grew up with those guys. Also good friends with Chevelle vena sera is a awesome cd. Other awesome artist Flame, Sho Baraka, Tedashi, Falling Up, Flyleaf, Thousand Foot Krutch, Decyfer Down. Oh the list could go on and on LOL.

Listening to Flyleaf right now. Just got done with Fireflight and Decyfer Down. Skillet is next on the list. Funny, my wife doesn't like me listening to it with the kids around...then I told her they were a Christian band :pray: LOL.

Once someone in a band comes out and says they might be a Christian they are labeled as that from then on. Just like Hayley Williams says all this crap about their band being kind of Christian and whatnot, then what do you know, her titties wound up on the internet! Creed, same thing, but Scott Stapp is a drug addict. The only Christian music are hymns and direct praise songs, not people with tattoos screaming just like every other satanist idiot out there. Not a religious rant, just a genre rant.

I dunno how many of you played Zelda back in the day but if you did you'll appreciate this.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-XD4EjeXe1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sCdxX4fd_oE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Legit racing music my friends i liked it ever since i bought Gumball 3000

Once someone in a band comes out and says they might be a Christian they are labeled as that from then on. Just like Hayley Williams says all this crap about their band being kind of Christian and whatnot, then what do you know, her titties wound up on the internet! Creed, same thing, but Scott Stapp is a drug addict. The only Christian music are hymns and direct praise songs, not people with tattoos screaming just like every other satanist idiot out there. Not a religious rant, just a genre rant.

So tattos and screaming makes you a satanist? Pick up a few Skillet CDs and check out the lyrics. Many of the songs are praise songs. Even the ones that aren't deal with life lessons in a positive light. Another good one is Kutless. Same boat, some soft songs some pretty hard, but all good.

You used to have to go the circus and go into a tent to see people like that. Enough said.

I'll have to take a poll at church as to who all has tatoos and has screamed.

Bob Marley - Rat Race, War, Baby We've Got A Date, 3 Little Birds,
Toots and the Maytals - Pressure Drop
I like this guy.

Beres Hammond and Deadmau5 are in the favorites queue on the phone.

Bob is simply the greatest; period. Most of the art in the house I didn't shoot myself is Bob themed photography.

Fav Bands:

Misery Signals
August Burns Red
Enter Shikari
Four Year Strong
After the Burial
We Came as Romans

All time tunes:
Old Rise Against
Old Modest Mouse
Bayside :)

"What It's Like" Everclear :)

I think that was Everlast ;) But, yea a good song. I kind of like the radio edit better because it's interesting how they censor his words, rather than just how it's always ever done with silence.

I like a huge variety.

Rap
Notorious thugs by Bone Thugs is my all time favorite rap song.
Tupac biggie, Jeezy, Eminem, Dmx, Ice cube, 3 6 mafia

New rock
Halo by Machine head is my favorite metal song.
Bullet From My Valentine
Five Finger Death Punch (bad company)
Drowning Pool
Cavo
RAMMSTEIN

Old rock
Motley Crue
Led Zepplin
Metallica
Ac Dc

Stoner music
Sublime

Here is another band and song that absolutely KICK ASS.
Hollywood Undead. I hear they are huge over on the west coast but I have never heard them until just recently...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_vzNrh08xQo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Awesome band i went to their concert and it kicked a**!!!

This old cokehead at a warehouse I worked at used to drive around on the forklift singing whatever was on the radio but making the lyrics his own and obscene, mainly to songs that sucked. He sang it "with legs wide open."

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back