The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What are some of your guys' favorite songs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i also like whiskey in the jar and wherever i may roam by metallica. i'm currently listening to hootie and the blowfish "i go blind" i know the words to 99% of the songs on my computer. because i have no life :D

Last edited by a moderator:
"Black Widow" by Children of Bodom
"Everytime I Die" by Children of Bodom
"Welcome to the Family" by Avenged Sevenfold
"Come Clarity" by In Flames
"Still Counting" by Volbeat

and my absolute favorite song is:
"Cemetery Gates" by Pantera

And these are just to name a few. I have almost 25GB on my ipod

Does this have something to do with your Tuner ID? :sneaky:

Hell yeah awesome song. :thumb:

Waka Flocka Flame - Homies
Jeremih - Birthday Sex
Skrillex - Hey Sexy Lady
Jeezy - Lose my mind
Wiz Khalifa - on my level, real estate, this plane ect...

just a few of my favorites..:cool:

anyone into bassnectar?

My g/f is, so i listen to it from time to time.

I like bassnectar, but i've got to be in the mood for it.

Bands like:

Fordirelifesake, Neil Perry, Yaphet Kotto, Engine Down, Combatwoundedveteran, Kodan Armada.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Check out lecrae or trip lee my favorite for hip hop and my favorite rock is red, and pillar. Best lecrae song for me right now is "blow your high" feat canon. So many good artist out there, oh and by the way Skillet is a Christian band FYI they rock I grew up with those guys. Also good friends with Chevelle vena sera is a awesome cd. Other awesome artist Flame, Sho Baraka, Tedashi, Falling Up, Flyleaf, Thousand Foot Krutch, Decyfer Down. Oh the list could go on and on LOL.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hmQf0_6Xc80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Any Primus song but Southbound Pachyderm is my favorite
Les Claypool's Frog Brigade - Up on the Roof, D's Diner, Buzzards of Green Hill
Anything Talking Heads but Crosseyed and Painless and Making Flippy Floppy are my two favorites, close seconds are Naked and (Nothing but) Flowers
Cee Lo - Wildflower is probably my favorite off the new album, F*** You, Crybaby, Satisfied, Love Gun
M-E-T-H-O-D Man!!!!!!
Both the Black Out Albums (Redman and Method Man)
Most Phish songs

I could go on for days too!!!! Too many to list!!

Anything Talking Heads but Crosseyed and Painless and Making Flippy Floppy are my two favorites, close seconds are Naked and (Nothing but) Flowers

I have enjoyed Talking Heads since I got their studio discography in DVD-Audio. I've never heard of half of this crap everyone is mentioning. It sounds like indie type stuff. I've tried to even tolerate listening to that stuff when others do and I want to cut my ears out. It's all so high-school-ish. I can't stand any rock anymore, it's either stoner type love everybody crap or the total opposite and sadistic or satanist sounding, even if that's not how they mean it to come across. I basically listen to classic rock, some few hair metal stuff up into the 90s, and newer pop/rap. My favorite song would probably have to be In My Time of Dying by Led Zeppelin.

My favorite song would probably have to be In My Time of Dying by Led Zeppelin.

Led Zep No Quarter, particularly the one from The Song Remains the Same soundtrack.
Pink Floyd ALL SONGS!!!!!

@ Ramsack - which DVD "Stop Making Sense?" If that one, have you watched the extras.... the part about the creation of the giant suits is hilarious.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back