The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

what are 2g eclipse all clear tails worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

empie1

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 30, 2004
albany, New_York
Just picked up a set of super rare eclipse clear tails. Was gonna swap my talon over to a eclipe when its painted next month, but ive changed my mind. Anyone know what a good price to put these on ebay?

A million dollars! :D
Seriously if they are nice around 250.

250?? Damn..thats double from what I thought they were worth!! I really want to put these on but I feel guilty defacing the talon rear...I already did the 2gb eclipse front...was gonna do the back, but talons are so rare around here. I get asked all the time what my car is.

Yeah I seen them post for about 250ish. But not many will bite. That's why I keep seeing the constant post in the classifieds of the same lights LOL

Sure kt. Come on up and get them LOL.

I'd list them on Ebay and let the people fight over them.

That's probably what's gonna happen. Funny I just noticed your car lando. I myself recently went to the hyundai dealership and inquired about the genesis coupe. I decided to hold off till August/September and get a 2013. The new 4cyl is 274 hp, the 6 is 345hp. Dunno which I'd rather have

Oh come on. Seriously?

G O O G L E

LOL. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the dsm :p

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That's what they look like. some need to be soon fed :rolleyes:

I decided to hold off till August/September and get a 2013. The new 4cyl is 274 hp, the 6 is 345hp. Dunno which I'd rather have
I couldn't get past the looks, so I snagged the 2012.:thumb:
Don't think it's like modding an Evo, though. The Theta engine is not technically the same as the 4b11t, though it is similar. :thumb:

I couldn't get past the looks, so I snagged the 2012.:thumb:
Don't think it's like modding an Evo, though. The Theta engine is not technically the same as the 4b11t, though it is similar. :thumb:

Yeah the next car will be a adult car, meaning im not modding it. Kinda moved on from that part of life..LOL.

I sold my spare set a while ago for $250; haven't found a replacement yet. They were absolutely mint, though- literally looked like they were right out of the box. At the time I wasn't even trying to sell them- someone PM'ed me and asked where they could get a set like mine and I happened to have my spares.

If they're scratched a little and have normal wear, or they're missing the center panel or it's been painted, they go anywhere from $75-$150.

Here's my current setup:

Wonder how much I can get for these then :cool:

I got them for $20 ( yes one zero) still In box with bubble wrap and the "1999" sticker on the back, with original foam padding and everything. Never installed :D

Got them from an old asian guy who used to have a shop and had these in storage for years. Mint condition.

Got these on now. Got them for 20$ off a local. Looks good

Wow man. I bet you can get well over $200.

ill buy em if you don't get any bids...

nah. 125 is too much for me ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back