The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

what a great day today!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holy sh!t Vitale, looks like you had a bad night! :laugh: I hope you have a speedy recovery, and I'm also hoping this won't get in the way of your schooling in the fall. That's a really bad break, man! Stick to those drugs, you'll need them! Let me know if you need anything, you know where to find me :thumb:

Dark Phoenix said:
Holy sh!t Vitale, looks like you had a bad night! :laugh: I hope you have a speedy recovery, and I'm also hoping this won't get in the way of your schooling in the fall. That's a really bad break, man! Stick to those drugs, you'll need them! Let me know if you need anything, you know where to find me :thumb:
Thanks Suze! yea u can say that my night was a lil rough! :laugh: i hope i have a speedy recovery too i gotta get back to work soon... Actually i feel much better right now i havent taken any painkillers since monday and i feel almost normal! LOL :p

BoredOutaMyMind said:
because i thought i was fully healed and was like stretching my shoulder to see if it would heart and i heard a loud pop and a stinging sensation in my collar bone... :thumbdown so i had to wait a few more weeks,
you sure that wasn't scar tissue tearing aka adhesions. My Dad has had reconstrucive surgery on his right shoulder 6 times. He has degenerative arthritis as well as other things long one short he has no ball and little bit of socket. Well after his healing process on his last surgery he was in physical therapy and due to the healing process scar tissue builds up at places of movement. They made my dad move his arm around until stuff started to pop, My dad was like "oh shit there goes the new shoulder", but they said it wasn't that just scar tissue releaseing. Oh and it hurt him like a mother####er

Redmachine said:
you sure that wasn't scar tissue tearing aka adhesions. My Dad has had reconstrucive surgery on his right shoulder 6 times. He has degenerative arthritis as well as other things long one short he has no ball and little bit of socket. Well after his healing process on his last surgery he was in physical therapy and due to the healing process scar tissue builds up at places of movement. They made my dad move his arm around until stuff started to pop, My dad was like "oh shit there goes the new shoulder", but they said it wasn't that just scar tissue releaseing. Oh and it hurt him like a mother####er

Hmm not sure, but it felt like the bone cracked a lil, it wasnt INTENSE pain, just a stinging then a kinda numbing sensation, i kept the sling on just incase :p

:thumb: My dad said it was an intense burn that didn't go away for hours. Just a thought though

i guess ill check into DSM hospital as well...

last week me and my friends decided to do a little cliff diving off about a 45 foot cliff into a river thats around 10-15 feet deep depending on the tide. on my first and second jumps, no problem, but on my last jump i didn't go out far enough. I landed in about 7 feet of water, and on the bottom it wasnt soft sand or mud, but sharp rock. I sliced my little toe all the way across the joint and back up the side of it, and the cut went straight to the bone, as almost all my weight was on it...
To get out of where we were, there is a pretty much vertical rock climb for about 25 feet, then it winds it's way up a dirt path for the remaing 20 ft...so i bleed all the way up the rock face, then get all kinda dirt and shit in it walkin back to the top where our stuff is.I wrap it as best I can, but to no avail, as it bled right through the wrap, two socks and my shoe as i had to hike 15 minutes out of the woods to the car, then a half hour ride to the hospital. I lost a lot of blood, and i don't remember part of the walk back my friends say i was slurring my words and id trip and fall over and stuff, but whenever theyd pick me up i'd wake up again and get all pissed off and say i was fine---10 stitches later i've been hobblin my ass around for a week....it sucks. Not really a horrible injury, but since it was on my foot the bleeding wasn't too cool.

oh well, it happens....sucks about your collarbone tho, thats so much worse than my lil cut....hope you have a speedy recovery, and enjoy the drugs and time off work. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back