1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

What’s up all!

Posted by brettsvn, Feb 5, 2019

Please Support Boostin Performance
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. brettsvn

brettsvn Probationary Member

Joined May 22, 2008
    Victorville, California
    I guess I registered on this forum quite some time ago but lurked from the shadows and sold my 97 spyder before really needing this. Well fast forward quite some years later and here I am with a 95 GSX project and am back to the forum to learn and search for parts. Hopefully I can contribute with any knowledge I have and can help a fellow DSMer. I’m from good ol Victorville CA and plan on doing a good little build but am not certain the direction I’m heading in yet (canyon car/road course or freeway run/drag car). Whatever direction I decide, I’m sure I’ll have fun doing it.

Anyways... good to be back!

Ludachris likes this.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. Vegas smith

Vegas smith Proven Member

Joined Dec 2, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    I'm surprised you even found your login after that long.

Street Build 2K  10

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
    brettsvn and 1990TSIAWDTALON like this.
  3. DogWhistle

DogWhistle Proven Member

Joined Sep 13, 2012
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Welcome back. It will be good to have your patience and DSM experience to contribute to this forum.

You don't have to decide between these two directions for the car -- just get a second DSM LOL

2K  6

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder N/T
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM

2K  0

4G63 1991 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
    manual · 4G63t Swapped

2K  6

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    385 whp · 378 lb/ft · 2G DSM
  4. brettsvn

brettsvn Probationary Member

Joined May 22, 2008
    Victorville, California
    I definitely had to reset my password haha

Thank you! And if money wasn’t an issue... I’d actually probably have a Supra LOL