The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

West side meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSi Kid

Probationary Member
May 31, 2009
Avondale, Arizona
Driving 45 min to that in and out meeting seems really incovienent for most of us and I was thinking that if enough of us got together we could start us a west side me

Avondale, phoenix, glendale, peoria where ever
just as long as if we want to go to a meet we have to drive to bfe

I've been going to the meets on 99th and indianschool, 99th and camelback, and 107th and indian school but i'm tired of the hondas

who's down:thumb:

Has anyone ever considered a meet at south mountain? It could be a half way meeting point for the east and west valley plus the peak of south mountain has some pretty cool views.

There are a couple Westside meets. Not DSM specific but only DSM, Subie and EVO cars.

im down....ive been to those azawd meets its all subies but a dsm meet on the west valley would be nice!

nah cody i was supposed to move but some things fell through
i should be moving this winter though

Hey, I am new to the site and live out in the West Valley area and would be down for some meets giving I got money to eat out and gas to spare.

There are not only just Subies that show up. I, so far, am the only DSM that shows up week after week to the AZAWD INO meet. There are also many EVO's that show up including some other cars everyone once in a while. The crowd is great too. If you guys get on AZAWD.org and create an account you can monitor the forum for the meet to find out when the meet isn;t going to be to great. Hope this helps those of you who are interested!

alaskan hit me up next time you go to the meet because i'm down to roll through with you
2 1gAs rolling up would look pretty beastly;)

plus i should be picking up a 20g tonight so i'll have something to show off

You can count me in if they are weekends, weekdays I am at school late, I am going to sign up on that site as well.

i'm on 111th ave and indian school
my friend with a 91 awd laser lives by you but drives his caddy more
do you know somebody named richard?

I drive by you everyday then!! LOL and i know lots of ppl named richard. Your going to have to be more specific on that aspect of it. What color caddy and where at exactly near me?

Haha he's hispanic has a grayish caddy and lives on roma
We're guna put on my new 16g if you wana stop by

i'm on 111th ave and indian school
my friend with a 91 awd laser lives by you but drives his caddy more
do you know somebody named richard?

its a 92 Laser :thumb:, Ive never seen monkey man crusing around here but it sounds like hes my neighbor, I live in Rio Crossing between camelback and Indian, we all should meet up sometime soon.

Oh ok, ya I am down right across from the driving range on El mirage and Indian school. We should all meet up sometime. There is a VW meet tomorrow in Mesa if you wanna go show them up! LOL jk.

LOL have you ever gone up to the meets on 107th and indian school?
hondas will roll up but i usually roll with the evo/srt4 guys

Hey sorry. I have been away from dsmtuners for a bit and forgot on posted on this one haha. But the turnout last week was pretty decent (azawd) and of course there will be another meet this coming Friday at 8:30. INO off Yorkshire at the 101 and 17 freeways. Hope to see you guys come out! It would be nice to have DSM's overrun the meet too haha.

LOL have you ever gone up to the meets on 107th and indian school?
hondas will roll up but i usually roll with the evo/srt4 guys

Never been to those, never even knew they did it. Wouldnt be too bad of a drive! ROFL But I am moving (hopefully) not too far though, down to the Rancho Sante Fe Blvd.

Hey sorry. I have been away from dsmtuners for a bit and forgot on posted on this one haha. But the turnout last week was pretty decent (azawd) and of course there will be another meet this coming Friday at 8:30. INO off Yorkshire at the 101 and 17 freeways. Hope to see you guys come out! It would be nice to have DSM's overrun the meet too haha.

It is hard for me to make these since I am in school till that time, and it is so far away, maybe one of these days we get a fri. off Ican make it. And with all the money I save from the obove mentioned move I can afford to eat and get gas LOL

haha yeah if i can get my car up to par i'll be there for sure

Never been to those, never even knew they did it. Wouldnt be too bad of a drive! But I am moving (hopefully) not too far though, down to the Rancho Sante Fe Blvd.
send me off a pm with your number man i'll hit you up this weekend
rolling up with a couple dsm's to a meet would look pretty legit

send me off a pm with your number man i'll hit you up this weekend
rolling up with a couple dsm's to a meet would look pretty legit

alright. This weekend I want to take my abs out, lower my coilovers and figure out my check engine light....

alright. This weekend I want to take my abs out, lower my coilovers and figure out my check engine light....
sounds like a pretty fun weekend LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back