The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Went to the track today

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPikolo

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 9, 2002
Winterport, Maine
Well, today was my first day at the track and I brought the 2g. Made quite a few runs, but my best, and also my first was 9.4(1/8 mile)

Attachments

• timeslip.jpg
    timeslip.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 199
Yes, as you can see, my reaction time sucked. My first race ever at the track and I didn't see it hit green untill the other car went. I had a few 1.9 60 foots, but I couldn't run anotehr 9.4. I ran severaly 9.55 and one 9.50 after. I don't know what I did differently, if I did anything different at all.

I am all stock. No mods at all. With the 1.9 i lauched at like 5,500(I belive). The 9.45 I did I just reved it up quickly and launched(i wasn't ready for the light :shhh: )

It was loads of fun :D Going next week

Yes, I went to the track yesterday too, first time.

I ran a 10.264 at 72.58 mph. If I can get my launches and RT better, hopefully I can run below 10 next time I go.

Oh, yeah, this was an 1/8 mile. :thumb:

Winterport Dragway Rules!

to Chuck yeah i agree man if you can get your launch better i bet you'd get much better times, are you stock? i saw you run a couple times although i dont remember your trap speed, i noticded you had accelerated real nicely once you hooked up.

to John.. nice job man, great runs especially for your first time drag racing. LOL next week will be better. get that reaction time down!!

:dsm: :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back