The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Went to the track last night.. long

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I gotta work on Sunday but trying to get out early to go to Import wars at coastal but not sure if I'll be able to. Maybe I'll let Aaron take it out there and see what it'll do.

Violated_DSM> Andrea has to go back already? That sucks man! I thought she would be here for awhile. She's fun to harass:)

Kyle

Originally posted by GSX_RCR

Who? Where? Timeslip?

I would also like to see the proof on this! So far the record is 12.02 @113 on a 14b. Thats the latest news I've gotten. I said the hell with the 14b record and going with something bigger anyway.

Kyle

Originally posted by boosted59
I gotta work on Sunday but trying to get out early to go to Import wars at coastal but not sure if I'll be able to. Maybe I'll let Aaron take it out there and see what it'll do.

Violated_DSM> Andrea has to go back already? That sucks man! I thought she would be here for awhile. She's fun to harass:)

Kyle

Unfortunately she does, she only had 5 days for fall break, but i think we might be going to Import Wars now, i didnt even know it was going on until last night. unless theres a money prize i wouldnt run the car, if its anything like the last few import wars its just gonna be bracket racing anyways....hopefully since its the last one for the season, they might actually do something cool..

Originally posted by boosted59

I would also like to see the proof on this! So far the record is 12.02 @113 on a 14b. Thats the latest news I've gotten. I said the hell with the 14b record and going with something bigger anyway.

Kyle

The guy is on IRC alot, I'll try and see if he's around to get the info from him.

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Originally posted by talonted_one
sup guys...from what I hear there should be a good number of DSMs at the track sunday.

whats up, i heard there was gonna be a slow ass 2g there with paint cancer. but other then that there should be alot of sexy 1gs there dominating it. haha j/k , im still not sure if im going yet tho

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back