The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Well shit on my parade!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Never leave home without protection; That's your gun and your condom.

is my computer the only one that underlines misspelled words?

a two time felon that has got two girls pregNANT? complains about not seeing his kid and doesn't even pay child support? you don't have bad luck homey...

I dont pay chile support ### I was with the girl for 6 yrs and we had a kid a 1yr after being together. Why would I pay child support if I am still with the momma? Kinda pointless in my eyes. I just recently left the relationship. I have no clue why you feel sorry for the girl and the child that will be born. Im not gonna be a dead beat.

I have tried to get in the milatary and the CO didnt even want to look at my papers. So its nots a option. I make plenty of money thats not a issue. None of this is really a issue but its just alot of stress dealing with my ex and not getting my son. I ###### shouldnt of made a post here knowing the comments Id get but I take care of my responseabilities. My ex is the one that ####ed the relationship we had over, it wasnt my doing.

I wasnt trying to get shit talked hell I was ####ed up posting this and just wanted to share my bad luck latly. I got everything I need to take care of what I need to.

You havent been with "the momma" for 6 months, thats plenty of time to establish child support payments. I feel sorry for the girl and baby because you say you aren't a deadbeat, but you sure do sound like one:
Not once, but a two time felon, obviously don't learn your lesson
Got another girl pregnant that you aren't with
Whining about not being able to do shit to your car that you wanted to because of having to take "responsibility" for your own #### ups.
You obviously have known your sister hasn't been paying her bills to keep a roof over your head even though you have been paying her, so you have seen a shitty situation coming but haven't done anything to change it.
Nope, cant find any pity for you.

You havent been with "the momma" for 6 months, thats plenty of time to establish child support payments. I feel sorry for the girl and baby because you say you aren't a deadbeat, but you sure do sound like one:
Whining about not being able to do shit to your car that you wanted to because of having to take "responsibility" for your own #### ups.
You obviously have known your sister hasn't been paying her bills to keep a roof over your head even though you have been paying her, so you have seen a shitty situation coming but haven't done anything to change it.

What he said.

Well my wife is prego again with yet another boy. So I will have 5 boys total. ! from a previous marriage and 4 with my wife. (6 yr old, 2 yr old twins, and the one that will be here in sept) Yes money is tight but there are things you can due to fix that. And never blame it on a child. I have sold cars and put things on hold for the family. It's taking care of your responsibilities thats matters most. When the money gets scarce for the cars I find other things to do to them that doesn't involve great deals of cash. Hell I once took a month and stripped the interior out of the Mcss just to clean it. Tell you what that thing was spotless when it went back together. Looked like new. Just find other things to do and keep your head up. Also be a great father to the next child. When the kids get old enough involve them with the car. Hell my 2 yr old twins climb under the car with me and act like there working on it too.

Well my wife is prego again with yet another boy. So I will have 5 boys total. ! from a previous marriage and 4 with my wife. (6 yr old, 2 yr old twins, and the one that will be here in sept) Yes money is tight but there are things you can due to fix that. And never blame it on a child. I have sold cars and put things on hold for the family. It's taking care of your responsibilities thats matters most. When the money gets scarce for the cars I find other things to do to them that doesn't involve great deals of cash. Hell I once took a month and stripped the interior out of the Mcss just to clean it. Tell you what that thing was spotless when it went back together. Looked like new. Just find other things to do and keep your head up. Also be a great father to the next child. When the kids get old enough involve them with the car. Hell my 2 yr old twins climb under the car with me and act like there working on it too.

Thats just awesome. THAT is the reason i'm looking forward to having kids. :thumb:

Thats just awesome. THAT is the reason i'm looking forward to having kids. :thumb:

Man it's great. My oldest son doesn't live with me but he is into cars to. The 6 yr old not so much right now. But I believe he will when he gets a little older. But the 2 yrs old twins my god the love cars. They are always playing with cars or want to watch car shows. Kids are so cool. I think mine have made me a better person.

First off the 2 time felon was all in one charge. That was 11 yrs ago. Since then I only have speeding tickets. Im pretty sure I learned my lesson. I dont pay child support because we agreed on not doing so, due the the fact I was supose to have my son on his bday and keep him for a few months and then she was gonna move here. But getting dick is more important to her than a good father being with his son. You can say I seem like a dead beat but you know me for shit. I will do for others before I even do for my self.

I dont give my sister money for bills. I pay then my self so I know they get paid. Im not exactly whining about not being able to do what I wanted to my car Im more just stating the bad luck I have had the past 6 months.

For you others. I have also sold cars to get more important stuff for my family, pay bills when work was slow. In fact I have sold every car I owned to get us by as a family because she had asked me to. I sold 3 DSMs and a Jetta jsut to make the ex happy and provide for my family. I damn near killed my self when my son was born so my ex could heal properly. I spent 6 days in the hospitol no sleep and worked 12 hours everyday. Then for the next 3 months she was on bed rest because of a C section. I got a hour maybe 2 hours of sleep a day if I was lucky for 3 months, on top of that I worked 2 jobs. Half you ####s ###### would bi*** and whine like a bunch of ####ys because you tired. No pun to ones not talking shit.

So before you all bash me and judge me know who I am, what I have done and will do to do whats right. I wasnt starting this tread to get bashed or to sound like Im whining. Yes its sounds like it but that wasnt my goal. I wanted to see what others have had to deal with for shit situations.

What would you do if you do everything for the person your with for 6 yrs. Then when you beg for one thing not to happen because your afraid it will destroy the relationship, and all it does is go in one ear and out the other? Even know I begged for this one thing I tried to deal with it for about a month and suck it up. But what your a growen man and ge ttold to go to bed at a certine time, and if you dont go to bed at that time internet, cable and shit get shut off so you have nothing to do?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back