The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Well shit on my parade!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuGs

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 20, 2008
Marshall, Wisconsin
I officaly think I have the worst luck out of everyine in the world. This is kinda personal but ohh well. A little over 6 months ago I left a 6 yrs relationship. Shit went down hill fast. Im a great father to my son and she will not let me see him or even take him for a few months. They live 1500 miles away.

A few months ago I started dating met one girl slept with her. We stayed talking and now shes pregnate. I just found this out today. All my plans for this summer just got shit on, between my ex being a bi*** and keeping my son from me, getting a girl pregnate and trying to get my car running correctly.

Now I have to put off my car and take care of more important things. I have to feel like a ass to a member here for not being able to buy I part I was supose to. Im also facing a possible eviction(well my sister is) and I dont really have a back up place to go.

I dont think anything can get worse in my life right now. Hopefully the girl Im seeing now dont end up prego as well. I also have alot of other shit going wrong and a really bad past.

I honestly dont think I have ever had good luck with anything. My ex's dad is threating me. My mom blames me for everything done between me and my ex. Like seriously how can it get worse?

On that note what kinda shit has some of you been in? Shit to the point you get lost and dont know what to do or dont know if there can be anything done to be normal again.

Sorry if this dont make since or anything I cant discribe how i feel besides drunk off my ass with every emotion ppossible all at the exact time.

Dam dude :( i thought i had some problems but you put things in perspective. That sucks man im sorry. Lets just hope she isnt pregnant..once again, Im sorry Bro things can only get better from here on out. :)

Shit happens man, things will get better. Oh and always remember this as bad as you have it someone else's life is a thousand times worse.

Life definitely throws you curves, but life is hard for everyone.

I won't go into it too much here, but my mom died a couple months ago and left a small fortune. Ever since then my family has began tearing itself apart. Her sister and brother (my uncle and aunt) and my step dad have all taken things to court and are suing, threatening, etc. each other.

I'm right in the middle of this war and these people I love. I feel like meat in-between vulture's beaks. And to top it all off, the funeral home won't release the ashes and I still haven't been able to have a funeral and say goodbye.

My friend, you need to square your shoulders and stay strong. It's always darkest before the dawn.

Smoke rocks. I heard thats what they do around here haha.

Dont sweat it. Everyone has problems. My best friend has a child on the way to a girl that could possibly be deemed legally retarded and wants nothing to do with her. She is completely nuts and does not understand a rational thought.

At least you have girls going for you im in a situation where i work and go to school and have no life and hardly get laid and just work on my DSM so thats life.

Sh)t happens when you party naked with no rain coat.

Instead of drinking like a moron, man up and handle it. Yes, it sucks, badly. I can't imagine what it would be like to not be able to see your own flesh and blood. Or be in your situation period. But drinking and complaining gets you nowhere except in more trouble, and fast.

This is the time now you need to sit down, and think, long and hard.Weigh all options, follow all paths, and pick one, then bite down and dig in. Either that or wonder why your life is a waste. You're in control to a point man, but you gots to have faith too. Going through life without any beliefs, well, you might as well be blind. Nothing is too big to handle man. Nothing. You just gotta go one day at a time.

And new life brings new opportunities man. If not for you, for others too. Good luck, and stay strong.

Kick her down the stairs!

:p

Sorry to hear.. but do what you gotta do and make it right!

join in, and when you do your squad leader will pretty much have to guide you through fixing all your issues and pass on your misery onto him , ARMY programs will aid with your debt. you will have a guaranteed room, guaranteed food, guaranteed paycheck. 30 days of paid vacation a year. hell youll retire in 20 years. oh paid/free unlimited education. associates, bachelors, masters, its all upto you.

your daughter will see you as a hero, as i guarantee you will deploy, make some extra combat duty pay, get veterans perks, people will see you as something bigger than you would ever be.:rocks:

think about it. i can answer all questions about joining the military, im not a recuirter but someone thats been in for 7 years.

Attachments

• uncle-sam-i-want-you-poster.jpg
    uncle-sam-i-want-you-poster.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 51
Guy I can hear where you're coming from. This is nothing new. Happened to a lot of guys in the past.

1st problem would be the eviction. I'm dumbfounded you can't pay the rent, but have enough money for booze. Set your priorities. Can't blame your ex's father, he's probably supporting your ex and your son. You are paying child support aren't you. If so, legal aid can get you visitation rights. If not, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Some famous guy once said insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Set some priorities and man up. Your life is whatever you want it to be, your actions determine what this is though.

LOL yeah o should of wraped it. Its nothing I cant handle just very unexpected and just added more shit to my plate. Milatary isnt a option for me cue to the fact Im a 2 time felon. Its not that I dont pay rent I pay my share for rent its my sister that dont pay hers. This isnt my place its my sisters and she dont work and Im not gonna pay her bills because she dont wanna work. I guess you can say Im complaining but I really dont mean to, its more of a damn how can it get worse LOL. No I dont pay child support. Its been tempting to take my self to court and set up child support so I can talk toa judge and see if that will be what I need to do to see my son. Anyways shits just sucking right now and I cant even remember why I posted this here. Shit happens but Im a man and I take care of my responsibilities. I didnt go into detail about my bad luck LOL but theres more to it than what i said.

join in, and when you do your squad leader will pretty much have to guide you through fixing all your issues and pass on your misery onto him , ARMY programs will aid with your debt. you will have a guaranteed room, guaranteed food, guaranteed paycheck. 30 days of paid vacation a year. hell youll retire in 20 years. oh paid/free unlimited education. associates, bachelors, masters, its all upto you.

your daughter will see you as a hero, as i guarantee you will deploy, make some extra combat duty pay, get veterans perks, people will see you as something bigger than you would ever be.:rocks:

think about it. i can answer all questions about joining the military, im not a recuirter but someone thats been in for 7 years.

this is some of the best advice in this thread. i was in the same boat minus the child. I was heavily addicted to drugs (meth and others). I couldn't pay rent, power, and other bills. I had people wanting to hurt/kill me for borrowing money and not paying back. My family shunned me (Kinda). I one day had a vision of what i was going to be like in 20 years, Getting high and running over people in GTA vice city LOL. I stood up and went over to my mothers house and begged to come home and she let me. About month and a half later when i was clean i went to the recruiter and signed up. The military changed my life and i and now a military vet with a degree in electronic engineering with a great job as a network engineer for the world wide leader in turbine electricity. I have a wonderful wife and a great home and i do not think without the military, i could have done all of the things i wanted to do.

I'm a retied Army, 2/17th Air Cav, while you have a couple of bad records, I'd still talk toa recruiter. A good one may be able to get you a waiver. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Sounds like your besy shot at the moment.

Be smart about it, I might get bashed for saying this..but get a test before you sign any kind of birth certificate. I've seen to many guys get stuck with a kid that isn't theirs. If it turns out it is, nothing changes, if it isn't then its one thing off your plate. Work hard, keep your head up and everything will be fine.

Sorry but now my leaky roof and broke dsm doesnt seem so bad, thanks for the perspective.

All actions have consequence's it's all cause and effect. You do bad things bad things happen.

Time to man up and start making positive decisions daddio, you need some tough love and a reality check go talk to a recruiter about your felonies see if you can work around it cause man you need something.

Good luck and next time your faced with a decision think about the consequences first, then base your decision off of that.

I dont pay chile support ### I was with the girl for 6 yrs and we had a kid a 1yr after being together. Why would I pay child support if I am still with the momma? Kinda pointless in my eyes. I just recently left the relationship. I have no clue why you feel sorry for the girl and the child that will be born. Im not gonna be a dead beat.

I have tried to get in the milatary and the CO didnt even want to look at my papers. So its nots a option. I make plenty of money thats not a issue. None of this is really a issue but its just alot of stress dealing with my ex and not getting my son. I ###### shouldnt of made a post here knowing the comments Id get but I take care of my responseabilities. My ex is the one that ####ed the relationship we had over, it wasnt my doing.

I wasnt trying to get shit talked hell I was ####ed up posting this and just wanted to share my bad luck latly. I got everything I need to take care of what I need to.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This might help to try.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back