The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Well...I've got another Confession to make...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha. xD I've never seen that one.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm sure it was funnier for the people that could see the pic.

Is it wierd that I liked the entire thing? LOL

Demented little f***. You should have yourself checked out mentally for the mere fact you could even post such a story.

completely agree!!!! its like one of your friends sending you a retarded forward to your phone continuously and you go and kick his a$$.

Though i must thank you for wasting a period of my life i can never get back:nono:

I knew it was bullshit as soon as you said she was shorter than you, good try though.

Sorry for the late reply, just got the internet back after the Verizon servers in my area crashed.

Wow. Some people here forgot their midol.....

A little twisted, yes, but funny nonetheless. I LOL'd.

Demented little f***. You should have yourself checked out mentally for the mere fact you could even post such a story.

You didn't find it the least bit funny? I was laughing my ass off while reading it (knowing Kei I was able to put the real story together from the censored one.)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back