The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Well, its been years....but im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmccharles

Probationary Member
Jun 19, 2016
San Diego, California
I originally joined this site when i was 15 years old back in 2000 and my first first car was a 1Ga. My old screen name was Chuckdog_5 but i cant get into the account anymore. I have owned numerous DSMs and other cars ranging from a MR2 Turbo, Trans-Am, SRT-4's, motorcycles, Jags, etc...but yet i could never get a Talon off my mind. So the search begins, but im picky: 1Ga black, black cherry, or red are the only colors i will consider and prefer a unmolested one, which we all know how hard that is to find. But...i have, a 90 with 75k black cherry, only thing is its a automatic.

My goal is to just build a clean one, keep it mostly stock outside of wheels, exhaust, etc...Since i have been out in California for my new job i have yet to see a single 1Ga and it reminded me how much love these cars and how rare they are. Well just wanted to stop in and see how things are.

Charles

Thanks man, Need to find someone with a carfax, that would be a great help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back