The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

well i was at the drags and.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amazin' Wasian

Banned Member
May 7, 2004
Tulsa, Oklahoma
i got challenged by a mirage, and i was thinking is this guy crazy,, he was saying he has alot of mods but i doubt it unless im blind, he thinks since he just dropped in a new engine his cars the shit.........its a 2.4, my car is close to stock exept a few free mods and bov.......... what do u guys think i managed to take a pic while he was taken a piss...........

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i thought there was gonna be a 4g63 in there LOL. BENCH RACING is not allowed. Race him and find out whos is faster.

it is non turbo, youll eat him alive, unless hes sprayy teh 100 shot

i serously was about to hit someone today for a challange...... he had a TOYOTA PASEO W/ A BODY kit WTF WTF :barf: i dno i didnt know what to do when I heard it... i just got in my car and left w/ out saying a word, i didnt knwo what to say LOL

-Az-

92_75i said:
i serously was about to hit someone today for a challange...... he had a TOYOTA PASEO W/ A BODY kit WTF WTF :barf: i dno i didnt know what to do when I heard it... i just got in my car and left w/ out saying a word, i didnt knwo what to say LOL

-Az-

you never know, his body kit could have given him 50hp

marcmsj said:
you never know, his body kit could have given him 50hp

AND if it had it painted... thats 15hp... on the crank of course... and the rims that weigh more than stock give him the weight advantage... AND THE NEONS... hotdamn :rolleyes:

I get challenged by the STUPIDIST PEOPLE whenever I go to get parts at Azone or someplace like that...

Let's see...
a stock 85 honda hatch with fart can...
a intaked 93? Integra other than intake stock...
a 89 and a 92 V6 camaro.. both autos...
a 87 G20 truck with a TBI 305 and anoying exhaust...

Said thing is I went to a different AZone and took my turbo in with me (because there were lot poachers hanging around and I was NOT going to have my window in my other car broken to have it stolen)...
Anyway... go to the counter guys goes "HOLLY SHIT!" OMG WTF is that going on?
I said a 90 talon.
He asked AWD or TSI?
(Impressed) I said TSI.
He said there is some black honda driving around with a 16G and thinks he is the bomb, what IC you running?
(Again impressed) I said a 28X8X3 front mount with 2 1/2" pipes.
You going MAF/T?
I just went... OMG (Wow this guy knows his shit) I said I have the MAF just not the translator.

Anyway we talked for a good 45 minutes. What do you know I actually found a guy at a parts store that know's DSM'S! LOL!

ha sometimes you get challanged by the stupidest people with silly cars, like a eg 4 door civic. I just laughed and took off.

I think that ricers/stupid cars are MORE offended when you just laugh at them, rather than totally owning them in a race.

i just tell them their car is slow why should i waste my time

if i do end up racing them, i flip them off the whole time im ahead, then hit the hazards and slow down to like 10mph and really rub it in that their car sucks.

i kinda had a 3 way with a hatch and a teg. it was a 2 lane road that became 3 lanes. well they were at the light and i was behind them. they both take off all crazy, me i go all casual but still was keeping with them. then it became 3 lanes, they were going balls to the wall so i went into the 3rd lane and flipped them off as i smeared both of them. they both turned off.

yes his car is non turbo and all he has is intake, catback, and flywheel......... and no nitrous, this guy knows my car is turbo and he has convinced himself he will own me quote"my car will own your car hard" as he said.........and all this happened at the strip..... no illegal street racing here........... LOL ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back