The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Welcome to the S*it show

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crisp-E-Calipers

Probationary Member
Jun 8, 2021
Utica, Ohio
Hello lads and ladettes. My parental-unit given name is Devon. But you can call me whatever you like. I prefer 'Zuel; a real rad guy.' Yes, the whole phrase, each and every time. I also go by Bloodhound the p*ssy slayer 9001. But again, call me what ever you like.

I haven't read the rules yet so my apologies if any of this crosses a line. Although albeit some silly digital line won't stop me from being the greatest... EVER.

I am 25 and drive a 3G (**** you im DSM OK!?) I am also a jeeper (I have a 00cherokee and 06 commander) but they spend most of their time broke the hell down so we're gonna go with im a DSMer.

I acquired an 03 2.4l eclipse with about 200k miles on it. My stepfather owned the vehicle before me and took good care of it and kept it in mint condition... until he let my mother and I drive it. 16-18 year old me really did a number on this thing (Ironically im fixing those f ups years later.)

I don't know.

Suppose I'm refurbishing this old taint because I want to make the ol man happy or proud or whatever. Suppose another reason is I cannot rely on my s*itbox or even my polished s*it box.

Not super knowledgeable with engines or transmissions. Though this vehicle has helped me learn quite a bit.

Pretty much I've accomplished taking the entire damn thing apart and putting it back together (yay me)

It's got a long ways to go and I do have some MAJESTIC AS **CK things planned for it. Needless to say my tits are pretty much jacked.

This is an exciting new world for me and I consider all of you my new exciting companion sacks of knowledge that double as beer fetchers (aw thanks knowledge sack :')

I'll post pics of my totally unmodded and slightly malnourished 3G after this paint dries and the full effect of my douchbagery can really be felt on all levels of your 'disgust and hate nerves.'

So yknow, say something back.... HOLLA BACK GIRR-- just kidding I can totally contain myself.

Or don't. I don't really give two butts.

Smile and wave boys.... smile and wave 👋

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back