The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Weird Cooling Fan Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Talon 671

Probationary Member
Jun 27, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
i own a 95 Eagle talon tsi awd and its all stock so my cooling fan problem is that when i turn on my car from a cold start its fine it will start to warm up and my temperature will go to about half way on the temperature gauge now here is the problem my ac fan on the driver side the smaller fan will turn on like its the big one the passanger side and if i turn on the ac the ac fan goes on and if i turn it off the ac fan turns off and if the ac is off and the fan is off the ac fan will turn on when the engine gets hot and my other fan on the passenger side will do nothing like if you turn on the ac it doesn't come on or if the engine is hot it won't come on. Its like my ac fan is doing both cooling and ac.so i tried taking out the passenger side fan and put it in my friends eclipse and it works when it gets hot in his car so idk why it won't work in my car?

you could always wire them together so that its always on when the cars on, that would help and be a quick fix till you can find the true problem, or even a toggle switch, you really need to put power to it and make sure its working and not a bad motor in the fan

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back