The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Weight reduction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddragon1

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 27, 2012
Kansas city, Missouri
I have been lurking the forumn's trying to find a threads but I have not found one so ill ask. With out going crazy and making a tube front end how much weight can be eliminated from a 1g dsm and I'm talking all interior gone all of the sound material gone things like that and go.

This has been a regular topic on here and dsmtalk for the past 10+ years, the answers are all there.

Honestly, take off whatever you can live without depending on how you want to use your car, and then weigh it.

I'm planing on removing every thing. But the dash I guess my question should have been what can we cut from the body and it not fold over on me LOL.

Thanks it still seems like the car will be a little pig but I'll do what I can.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back