The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Weekly meets? Good idea.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzydoodle

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 12, 2007
Millwood, Washington
So I Been Jammin around on this pacNW section for a minute. Seeing lots of meets which is cool, i'm gonna try to hit most of em. Then i'm reading this Bellingham meet, an this Trevor gangster is in my area tryn to hit these meets, which are weekly, which is awesome. And I start thinkin, man I would like to hit these weekly meets, and i'm thinkin fourty five minutes of drivin at nearing 4 georgies a gallon, mmm, not real into that.
Then I start thinkin I know there is tons of dsm's in this area, cause we've had a "I seen you" thread already in this area.
Like this cat I seen just tonight in a coffee black eclipse with a white bumper and some clear tails, gave me a bov salute, sounded like a rs bov or something.

Now if i'm in M town and I know we got some gangsters all the down to Lynnwood, not sure how many are tuners members, but why dont we try and set some weeklys up in like everett or something, somewhere local, in between everyone, and aint gonna cost us a 20 spot just to attend.

Do the meet thing, bullshit, cruise 20 deep down evergreen or somethin, maybe hit some food, make some friends.

I know if we can motivate DSM ZAK to get his a** in gear an get that sex machine back on the road he be down.

Well, I'm actually down for this.
Jordan you and I both know my situation, haha so dont push me to go broke.
Gotta eat sometime, ya know?

Anyways.

My idea for YOU and everyone else.

Every Monday, 8pm we all meet at the Evergreen Way Wal-Mart.
back of the parking lot.

Cruise down to 164th and hit brunswick lanes for some moonlite bowling.
Its $4.00 and $1.25 a game. So for $10, you can get a drink and play a game or two.
We can all chat at the wal-mart until 9 and cruise on over and leave the bowling place as we please or when they close at midnight.

The mondays are best to stay clear from traffic, cops, and idiot Everett ricers being stupid in the parking lots.

If anyone is good for it I will start an official thread for the weekly meets.

Also -- this bowling alley HAS THE BEST PIZZA IVE EVER HAD! Spendy, but damn good.

Post up here if you CAN make the majority of them, yes, I don't expect everyone to come every week, but I don't want to go with just 2 people LOL...

i would make it down that way every other week if i have the gas money.:thumb:

i'll show up as long as i don't work :( LOL. i don't like all the ricers in everett. if we do fridays we will get hit by the ricers at cost cutters and pep boys parking lot.

I dont know how you do things up in Buckley, wait dont tell me your the guy that butchered 32 chickens and screwed that beagle....LOL. ah ha ha, thats funny I couldnt help it.

Zak... what would u drive to the meet since your dsm isn't ready yet?

I dont know how you do things up in Buckley, wait dont tell me your the guy that butchered 32 chickens and screwed that beagle....LOL. ah ha ha, thats funny I couldnt help it.

haha wow that was good. so i'll have to see if i have next monday off or so so i can meet up hopefully i'll have gas money.

LOL yea i get it i am in the hills but there is alot of roads fun to drive on :D:talon:

No it was more off, Black Sheep when they get pulled over for doing 7 mph high off nitrous, and the cops like i dont know how you guys do things up in buckey. You didnt know that where that movie was filmed?

Hey crazy 1gb, head down the hill one a these nights an we'll meet up in M town, go cruise or somethin, i'm always bored as sh*t driving around looking for somthing to do.

No it was more off, Black Sheep when they get pulled over for doing 7 mph high off nitrous, and the cops like i dont know how you guys do things up in buckey. You didnt know that where that movie was filmed?

Hey crazy 1gb, head down the hill one a these nights an we'll meet up in M town, go cruise or somethin, i'm always bored as sh*t driving around looking for somthing to do.

alright sounds good just depends when. did u know there is a DSM junk yard in Granite where i live what is 10-15 min drive from M town??

im also hella bored and always ready to meet new dsmer's. or any one want to meet me at Mcdonalds in Granite thats where i work so if you see my laser there then stop by sometime. but yeah i'll be glad to meet somewhere in M-town

NO!!!??? Do they have any 2g's? cause i could use some stuff pretty bad. I'm not real sure if remember how to get to that Mcdonalds, but if your not gonna be busy tomorrow maybe we could meet up me and DSM ZAK are gonna meet up and probably cruise my Beagle out to seattle to pick up a flywheel. Your welcome to ride along, good way to shoot the sh"t.

the move had buckley in it but it was not filmed there thay filmed it some were els but still a funny movie.

NO!!!??? Do they have any 2g's? cause i could use some stuff pretty bad. I'm not real sure if remember how to get to that Mcdonalds, but if your not gonna be busy tomorrow maybe we could meet up me and DSM ZAK are gonna meet up and probably cruise my Beagle out to seattle to pick up a flywheel. Your welcome to ride along, good way to shoot the sh"t.

yes they have 1G's and 2G's. its a 1990's to 2000's chrysler, mitsubishi and hyundai parts place. open monday- friday 8am to 5pm.

tomorrow i work from 1pm to 8pm so idk. anytime before that but idk just depends. what time are you leaving for seattle? and would u be all riding in your car or in seperate? check you pm's i gave you my cell number hit me up in a few or so. just i have to be back before 1pm so im not late :) LOL.

to get to granite take getchell all the way to HWY 92 turn left saying Granite falls and it will take you into town

10.7 mi – about 22 mins marysville,wa to granite falls
Head north on State Ave toward Grove St 0.1 mi
2. Turn right at Grove St 1.8 mi
3. Turn left at 67th Ave NE 0.5 mi
4. Turn right at 84th St NE/Getchell Rd 6.0 mi
5. Turn left at Granite Falls Hwy/WA-92 2.2 mi
6. Turn right at S Granite Ave 0.1 mi

Mcdonalds and subway is the first thing you will see intown.

No, i'm workin righ now, we'll probably go later tonight when i get off. Yeah I got the PM i'll give ya a call an well hook up sometime. Hey whats that place called, cause i need that wire from the oil psi sender dealy, and an overfill res. and some more stuff i'm forgetting.

No, i'm workin righ now, we'll probably go later tonight when i get off. Yeah I got the PM i'll give ya a call an well hook up sometime. Hey whats that place called, cause i need that wire from the oil psi sender dealy, and an overfill res. and some more stuff i'm forgetting.

downtown auto wrecking
(360) 691-1203 ·
11025 Mountain Loop Hwy Granite Falls

all else fails meet me at the Mcdonalds in granite at around 8pm and i'll show u where the place is. and chill for a few or something.

So I Been Jammin around on this pacNW section for a minute. Seeing lots of meets which is cool, i'm gonna try to hit most of em. Then i'm reading this Bellingham meet, an this Trevor gangster is in my area tryn to hit these meets, which are weekly, which is awesome. And I start thinkin, man I would like to hit these weekly meets, and i'm thinkin fourty five minutes of drivin at nearing 4 georgies a gallon, mmm, not real into that.
Then I start thinkin I know there is tons of dsm's in this area, cause we've had a "I seen you" thread already in this area.
Like this cat I seen just tonight in a coffee black eclipse with a white bumper and some clear tails, gave me a bov salute, sounded like a rs bov or something.

Now if i'm in M town and I know we got some gangsters all the down to Lynnwood, not sure how many are tuners members, but why dont we try and set some weeklys up in like everett or something, somewhere local, in between everyone, and aint gonna cost us a 20 spot just to attend.

Do the meet thing, bullshit, cruise 20 deep down evergreen or somethin, maybe hit some food, make some friends.

I know if we can motivate DSM ZAK to get his a** in gear an get that sex machine back on the road he be down.
Perhaps the car with a white bumper was the one in my picture?:D

Edit: fuzzy what kind of exhaust do you have on that thing? I remember a few weeks back you flew by me on state and it sounded SICK.

hahaha Oh god. Dont get started on his exhaust.
LOL

that thing needs a couple things fixed after the flex had a hole and it sticks way out haha.
Sounds good though.

Anyways.
I'd either be driving my GFs new White 05 Audi 1.8T Quattro UltraSport 6-Speed :)
Or in Jordans Talon.
Possibly in my DD 95 Civic.

Lol, yeah dont get me started on that hunk of crap, it was a SSAUTOCHROME super special, fitment was the worst I have ever seen in my life. However during my recent stint in cali, I had the flex section fixed because it rubbed on the t-case, I just had em shorten it a little bit so I could eliminate that 2 1/4-3" adapter off the 02housing, fits like a dream now, aside from hanging down in the back, only cause its 3" and it bigger than a fat girl on a bigwheel. I will admit though it sounds super nasty when its opened up. What BOV you got on that thing though, when you blew off at me the other night it sounded sick as aids, an I'm getting tired of this type S style, frickin every where I go, PAAACHINKKKKK!!!!
Lol, it just gets kinda old.

MONDAY THE 21ST 8PM
We are going to be meeting up at the WAL-MART parking lot off of evergreen way in Everett.

If anyone is down for it let me know and I will add you to the registered list!

1. FuzzyDoodle - Black 95 Talon TSi AWD
2. DSM_Zak - White 05 Audi A4 UltraSport Quattro
3. Crazy_1gb - 94 Laser rs FWD
4. Clean96GST - 96' eclipse GST
5.Shiskibob - 91 GVR4

This will be a weekly thing.

Possibly some bowling and food after a small cruise!
Any questions for directions when where or anything else please PM me and I will get back to you with the info!

Thanks!
Hope to see you all there Monday night!

Lol, yeah dont get me started on that hunk of crap, it was a SSAUTOCHROME super special, fitment was the worst I have ever seen in my life. However during my recent stint in cali, I had the flex section fixed because it rubbed on the t-case, I just had em shorten it a little bit so I could eliminate that 2 1/4-3" adapter off the 02housing, fits like a dream now, aside from hanging down in the back, only cause its 3" and it bigger than a fat girl on a bigwheel. I will admit though it sounds super nasty when its opened up. What BOV you got on that thing though, when you blew off at me the other night it sounded sick as aids, an I'm getting tired of this type S style, frickin every where I go, PAAACHINKKKKK!!!!
Lol, it just gets kinda old.

I really wish i knew what it was, i bought it with it on and it looks stock but i haven't taken too much time to figure out what it is because i'm usually tryin to fix the rest of the shit the kid messed up before i had it, the thing is an electrical nightmare.

MONDAY THE 21ST 8PM
We are going to be meeting up at the WAL-MART parking lot off of evergreen way in Everett.

If anyone is down for it let me know and I will add you to the registered list!

This will be a weekly thing.

Possibly some bowling and food after a small cruise!
Any questions for directions when where or anything else please PM me and I will get back to you with the info!

Thanks!
Hope to see you all there Monday night!

here is the list so far

3. Crazy_1gb - 94 Laser rs FWD
4. Clean96GST - 96' eclipse GST

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back