The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Weekly Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well considering most of us are portland oregon and vancouver washington, I think that would be a long trip for most of us.:p

Woo! I'm in Newberg. I want to come to a meet and get to know some other DSMers.

I'll be opening the meets here maybe in May, maybe sooner if it stays nice out. I'am always down for random meets too as long as i don't have to work :thumb:

Pretty much any weekend would work for me. I can find time.

Well I will be in Portland on Sunday, April 14th, untill the morning of Saturday, April 20th. If people are interested in meeting up for some beers or something, let me know. Its been a while since I've met some new dsm owners!

Hells yeah! I should have both of my cars back up by then! It's always good having an excuse to go drive cars somewhere.

Hells yeah! I should have both of my cars back up by then! It's always good having an excuse to go drive cars somewhere.

Awesome! Well ill be staying at the hilton downtown, anyone know of a good place to grab a beer or some supper around there? Won't have a car but wouldn't mind seeing some of yours!

Rogue, Dechutes, Rock Bottom, all are good brewerys downtown. If you are looking for spendy dinners, Portland City Grill is great, cheap but good, the food carts are actually good too. I'll check back in around that time to see what is happening.

Actually I funny you should mention rouge. Their beers are actually my absolute favorite back home here. I will be spending a lot of time there over the week haha.

That's great man, they are based out of newport , oregon, just a few hours south of Portland. Are you in town on business or fun?

I'll be there attending an ASME training course on power plant piping and design. So during the day Monday day through Friday I'll be in classes, but I'm on my own downtown for the evenings all week.

I'll be there attending an ASME training course on power plant piping and design. So during the day Monday day through Friday I'll be in classes, but I'm on my own downtown for the evenings all week.

Oh sounds fun LOL, I learned a lot from those courses like designing boilers, pressure vessels, and even progression of nuclear power plant technologies too.
They get deep into mechanical engineer studies, good stuff tho. Definitely will need a beer afterwards to relax the brain.:p All tho I will admit I hate downtown Portland tho.

i get 2 of the 5 days off during the week. I will have to see what days when i see my schedule. Although i'am not 21 so :idontknow: LOL

Let's have a meet soon!

My flight leaves this sunday for Portland, so I would definitely be interested in seeing some DSM's. I wont have a car mind you, so if you guys are up to meeting somewhere close to the Hilton downtown I would appreciate that!

I was starting to think I was the only person in this area that had a damn built DSM ,
Haha

Got a n91 Eagle talon
Up past Vancouver a little
Any one in this area would be awesome

Please message me or something I would like to be informed about
Meets or just DSM buddies in genrale

is there anything going to be going on in the Eugene area that's a little bit closer to where i live

Come on now! It doesn't matter how built someone is, you got a dsm? Run what you got, just do it with pride and keep pushing to make her cleaner. I don't know that much happened this summer as far as meets. A few of us ran around a bit but I stepped out when mine went back under the knife for more goodies in June and haven't been in touch with anyone. It would be nice to keep it going though, the activity was almost non-existant prior to this little thread taking off (at least in portland).

When this meet happening!? I'll bring my camera.. been wanting a group dsm shot or two :)

OP is no longer a DSM owner. Not sure if he is on the site much anymore or not. I would expect most dsms will be hiding for the winter.

^Miss-informed, OP is on a leave from his DSM till nicer weather and time for wrenching becomes available. I can't wait to see it back up and running Austin!

Last edited:
When this meet happening!? I'll bring my camera.. been wanting a group dsm shot or two :)

I'm down to come out whenever. I'm really only open on Sundays between school and work.

Nothing wrong with a good ole honda meet, Im just not a honda guy personally. As for the DSM scene here, Id honestly prefer a more 'localized' and personal relationship with the guys who do have them around here. Meets are nice but Im good just finding a few guys who are looking to wrench and hang out. Im always around if anyone ever needs anything or wants to shoot the shit, my car is going to need an excuse to come out of the garage here soon.

Everyone is welcome to come hang out at my place! I have BILLIONS of parts and free knowledge :)

Hopefully soon, me and Eli have to rip apart the block and replace those piston rings you fried first. ROFL maybe when summer comes back around we can get the ball moving.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back