The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Weekly Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm game for a mountain trip. Just simply going to govt camp and doing some doughnuts and maybe bring a couple heaters and a bbq or something.

That would be sweet. If anybody knows of a spot up there,or just somewhere we should set it up. Last year I went to a rally that was pretty organized,it started at a park,then we all took off and had stops set up all around the Portland area. The spots we're set up ahead of time,that way if you want to join in along the way you could. So maybe we could have Mt. Hood as a ending spot or something. Idk,just spitballing some shit here. I just wanna get together and have a descent dsm meet. The only meets that ever have good turnout are Honda and subbie meets. It would be sweet to see alot of dsm's at meet for a change.

I'm game for a mountain trip.

I'd be up for something like this as well... .

Just needs to be planned far out enough that people don't Flake last min or have things come up with short notice. And I'd be down :)

It's be nice to get a fairly large group of Dsm's together... .

How about next weekend? That is the 12th or 13th. If weekends don't work with somebody, say they don't.

Is next weekend too soon or should we wait a bit longer to inform more people?

I was thinking meeting at cascade station by the IKEA(since its easy to get to and it would fit us all) then cruising up to where ever(government camp) and if someone wants to bring a BBQ let us know so we can bring some meat or something to cook.

What time? earlier in the day? mid-day?

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Cascade+Station+Shopping+Center,+Portland,+OR&daddr=Government+Camp,+OR+97028&hl=en&ll=45.5613,-122.530346&spn=0.065262,0.169086&sll=45.52896,-122.55867&sspn=0.0653,0.169086&geocode=FT5mtwIdg-mx-CE9i9mylKUJIylT31hUDKSVVDE9i9mylKUJIw%3BFa1BswIdGDy--CmBYcutpBi-VDEDAfuxv4MJ2w&oq=cas&mra=ls&t=m&z=13

Let me know what everyone thinks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was the 13th, I'm sure I could make it.

I see the mountain everyday I live to close to it >. < and ill smash everyone through the snow passes on mt hood.

I see the mountain everyday I live to close to it >. < and ill smash everyone through the snow passes on mt hood.

Ha ha, Must be pretty exciting from the passenger seat :p

Are you going to go if this goes through?

Ha ha, Must be pretty exciting from the passenger seat :p

Are you going to go if this goes through?

Psh you are to soft to get loose in the mountains I rape mt hood. I'm always down to go watch some dsms blow up and cook some hamburgers with hot coco.^^

Saturday mornings there is a weekly car show (search cascade cars and coffee on facebook) at the cascade station. We could meet there in the morning and head up to the mountain. There was a group of guys trying to set up a meet there for snowboarding and nobody showed up. This needs to just happen quickly, #### waiting around so more people can get on board. Lets just go. I get more DSM's at my house per day then 90% of the meets anymore. We should be able to just do it.

The only issue I see is that the coolest spot I can think of at govt camp is a parking lot for one of the sledding hills, if it hasn't snowed recently it might be cleared and therefor not to much good for doing some extra curricular activities.

Maybe in a month or so I'll make it out, Have to much on my plate right now... Maybe next time round. :)

i would love to but i am back in Iraq. ill be home around April sometime. the car is at english being fully rebuilt. plus she will get that new paint job she's always wanted....LOL. so let me know if dudes are down in the April time frame. i get home around the 16th-ish.

Ill come down and meet everyone at the start but im gunna pass on the mountain. See you all in a week!

Ill come down and meet everyone at the start but im gunna pass on the mountain. See you all in a week!

would you ride passenger with me? It would be really nice if you could come :)

ok all im new on tuners but this dsm meet sounds great
definitely down to show up

rvaughn scared get his whip dirty :p.

That's what I was thinking LOL. He said he doesn't want to go because of the potential for wrecking. Long as you go with me we will be fine. Ian scared to go faster than 20mph ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, joking or not let me set something straight...

Im from montana, born and raised for 23 years, the cars from montana, ive probably done as much, if not more true snow driving than anyone here, in fwd, rwd, and awd applications, including large equipment. With that said, its not about the dirt, its about watching other people wreck, break, or potentially wreck into me, any of you who are talking have the money to fix it if you wreck into me? Let me answer that for you, no, or the money would be in your car and you would be saying the same thing. I'm sure you are all fantastic drivers, spotless records and all.

I think it sounds great, and chances are you do just fine up there. Im just not taking the chance with my car, ill protect my investment and get the chance to drive another day. You wanna see me, ill be at the start, i totally support meets, dont act like I havent.

Besides, I dont need snow to get sideways...

/rant

Alright, joking or not let me set something straight...

Im from montana, born and raised for 23 years, the cars from montana, ive probably done as much, if not more true snow driving than anyone here, in fwd, rwd, and awd applications, including large equipment. With that said, its not about the dirt, its about watching other people wreck, break, or potentially wreck into me, any of you who are talking have the money to fix it if you wreck into me? Let me answer that for you, no, or the money would be in your car and you would be saying the same thing. I'm sure you are all fantastic drivers, spotless records and all.

I think it sounds great, and chances are you do just fine up there. Im just not taking the chance with my car, ill protect my investment and get the chance to drive another day. You wanna see me, ill be at the start, i totally support meets, dont act like I havent.

Besides, I dont need snow to get sideways...

/rant

You know I am just giving you shit. :p Your car is clean and I know you put alot in it to let it get destroyed. I am just person that likes to drive not collect like jay leno LOL. Hopefully you can ride with austin down there and kick it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back