The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Weekly Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decided to close the meets for winter. If you have a good place that is covered and not too cold, then i will open it back up again.

A few things:

1) I lost all the original photos of that one meet over at Clackamas Town Center, so if you want to meet up somewhere and have another photo shoot BEFORE NOVEMBER 8TH, then I can bring my camera and snap some new pictures for submitting to the DSM 2013 Calender. Sorry!

2) There's a rally-cross event in Vancouver tomorrow from 9am-5pm, Ill be there after 1pm and I'll have my camera with me to take photos of everything, so I can take pictures there as well.

3) Does anyone know if those 98-99 ECU Black Covers will fit on a 91-94 ECU? I just like the way they look like a 'Black Box'.

4) My fog lights burnt out a while ago when I was having alternator issues, so I went to Cost Less Auto and got some 12v 55w H3 Fog Light Bulbs, they worked great up until about a week or 2 ago, so I checked the 15amp fuse under the hood and it was blown. So I put a new one in, and pop it blew. I'm not putting a 20amp in because that's wrong; oh and I rewired ALL the wires from the fuse box to the fog lights themselves when the engine was out with 16 gauge wire. I'm going to order 12v 35w H3 bulbs because thats what the OEM ones are, maybe that will fix my issue?

5) I need to do a BLT because at about 5500rpm my AFR's are 10+ (rich) and my car just stutters with no power. Trying to figure that one out...

Im down to meet for another shoot, just say when and where! As for the ecu, im not sure, im sure it could be made to work, as for the lights it sounds like a short somewhere in the system. I will be at the house today watching football, anyone is welcome.

Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I had both dsm's down for the summer (engine parts at the machine shop). But I would be down for a couple meets once I get my crap back together.

Hey all! I am relatively new to the DSM scene. Bought my 1G back in September. It's been in and out of the shop trying to get it dialed in right. I'd be down for a meet of some sort to meet the other local DSMers! I'm up in Vancouver, but would have no problem meeting anywhere in the Portland/Metro Area!

Hope to meet some of you soon!
-Kelly

^Welcome to the club, hopefully you will find your time here enjoyable (and not too expensive on your pockets)! Lol, we are kinda in a lul right now but I was considering bringing the car out to play over christmas break sometime. Maybe we could get a few people together around then and have one last car meet before the new year! If anyone else is down, post up and we can get the ball rolling!

^Welcome to the club, hopefully you will find your time here enjoyable (and not too expensive on your pockets)! Lol, we are kinda in a lul right now but I was considering bringing the car out to play over christmas break sometime. Maybe we could get a few people together around then and have one last car meet before the new year! If anyone else is down, post up and we can get the ball rolling!

Thanks man! It has already proven quite expensive! But I have been drooling over DSM's since I started driving and finally got an opportunity to own one! So, here I am with my purple '92 TSi AWD :cool:

I am definitely down! I'll check back often to see if anyone else is interested. I have a buddy that also has a '92 and I'm positive he'd be interested. So now we got 3! Let's keep that number growing!

I have to wait until i get my new AFPR. I'am sure i will get it sometime this month. definitely before new years.

I will try to meet up with you guys this summer. My car don't leave the garage until its nice and shiney outside then goes back into storage for the winter. I used to do the meets back when Tom was running them about 8 years ago or so.

whats up guys, long time no talk. Welcome PhenomTSI. i hope you enjoy your new adventure in the club. i would be down for a get together. my car has not been re painted yet so i still drive in the winter months. plus i really enjoy the winter time drives. hit me up. i dont get on here much. but can be reached at 541-971-7312. anytime anyone whats to do a meet hit me up. i live albany and work in salem/monmouth

Looks like my new afpr will be here 12/18/12, so me and Eli will get that installed along with a new cv boot.

hey everyone, i i have been working as private security contractor and i was just called back today to leave on the 27th. so i wont be around for meet for till around the end of april. but the good news is that my car is on its way to english in a few days to a complete overhaul. from the ground up. so im pretty pumped about that. also she will be getting the new paint job she so badly needs. i wish you all the best and i look forward to seeing you all soon.

Did you want to set something up? Seems like you might have an idea?

Did you want to set something up? Seems like you might have an idea?

Oh idk,i hear the coast is nice this time of year,LOL. Maybe just come up with an initial meeting point(in the ptown area) and cruise from there. Have some other meet up/chill spots where others can meet up along the way,set up at given times(like,will be at this spot from 8-8:45)and end up back at point A,or just a good ending spot. Or whatevers clever. I have to put in my new cams this week,so anytime after sunday is good for me.

Sorry no homos allowed. :p

Shit,im out then. Sorry

Oh idk,i hear the coast is nice this time of year,LOL. Maybe just come up with an initial meeting point(in the ptown area) and cruise from there. Have some other meet up/chill spots where others can meet up along the way,set up at given times(like,will be at this spot from 8-8:45)and end up back at point A,or just a good ending spot. Or whatevers clever. I have to put in my new cams this week,so anytime after sunday is good for me.

Shit,im out then. Sorry

LOL why are you not drunk its new years. I am ready to come back to the coast its boring here. Just ordered a bunch of parts. Looking to get in touch with chaosgod help me shim my springs and retainers for my head.

LOL why are you not drunk its new years. I am ready to come back to the coast its boring here. Just ordered a bunch of parts. Looking to get in touch with chaosgod help me shim my springs and retainers for my head.

I would if I could,but I can't, so I won't. If I could I would, ehhhh!!!

I would if I could,but I can't, so I won't. If I could I would, ehhhh!!!

The drinking thing anyway. Come out here anytime man! Call or text me

I ordered a new thermo valve from the stealership, they didn't give me an exact date when it would be there.

Those cams are going to be pretty awsome, you"ll have to give me a ride sometime :thumb:

Alex is going to help eh? Havn't talked with him for awhile, maybe we can go up there when you do that?

I'm game for a mountain trip. Just simply going to govt camp and doing some doughnuts and maybe bring a couple heaters and a bbq or something.

I'm game for a mountain trip. Just simply going to govt camp and doing some doughnuts and maybe bring a couple heaters and a bbq or something.

I like voodoo doughnuts :) A trip there sounds good as long as there is not a ton of snow :| Lets see what other people think.

Hey everyone, I'm in SE Portland and just bought a 98 Spyder GS last week. I got a good price on it because the guy let it sit outside under a tree for a year...but you can imagine the work I have had trying to clean it up, luckily it runs good for now. The whole interior is out and littered around my garage though. Thinking about replacing the top in the next month, anyone around done that before?

Hopefully I can join some meets later this year!

Hey everyone, I'm in SE Portland and just bought a 98 Spyder GS last week. I got a good price on it because the guy let it sit outside under a tree for a year...but you can imagine the work I have had trying to clean it up, luckily it runs good for now. The whole interior is out and littered around my garage though. Thinking about replacing the top in the next month, anyone around done that before?

Hopefully I can join some meets later this year!

Welcome, hope to see you at the meets. You should fab up a targa hard top :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back