The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Weekly meet #1 epic win!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gusu

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 9, 2009
Independence, Oregon
What a great turn out. I hope to be able to do it every week and maybe get more of us.

Plus that Skyline was FREAKIN SICK! I couldn't believe he showed us that thing. Hennesy did a great job on it:thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
The owner made it sound like he wants to do weekly meets. He also owns a supra apparently.

I took some pics of the GT-R and some others on my iPhone. I'll put post them up tomorrow (Monday) while I'm at work. Dan (black talon) posted some pics on Facebook. If he doesn't get on here and post them, I could always take those and put them on here as well. He just did a couple line-up shots.

Here is a link to the Facebook NW DSM group Dan created (you may have to login first):

Click Here

Here are the crappy pics I took with my iPhone. I also included the ones Dan took and posted on the Facebook link above this post for convenience.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
sup everyone. guys that meet was by all means epic. more people showed up then i think any of us thought. cant wait to do it again. hey alex and jon hit me up on facebook. and any other you guys. i have issues posting pics here but i update my facebook like 2-3 times a week. just look for josh jordan albany oregon. or if you guys find pauls facebook i am on his as well. take care. cant wait to see you guys again. next saturday?????????? or maybe the race on friday???????? L8R

Yeah, 503 and I should be there every week unless I say otherwise.

If you weren't there you should have seen the murdered out black one. It was just as bad as the blue ricer.

sweet i will be there this coming saturday. i should have all my stuff hooked up this time...LOL. i hope a good number show up again. paul you going?

I'm not sure man. I'll let you know later on in the week. It'll probably be a last minute thing for me. I also really don't want to go if the weather is crappy like it's been the past couple days. I might be doing some early Father's Day stuff...

Looks like fun that skyline is so nice as for that blue 2g well ill just leave it at that I live down in Roseburg do you guys ever have any meets any closer like eugene?maybe ill just take a trip up one of these days once I get my tranny back from jacks.It would add one more 1g looks like there a little out numbered.

we might be able to hook up a meet in eugene. hey who is going to the race's this friday and saturday in woodburn? i will be there for sure on saturday. this would be a good time to do a couple runs and get you times. i might do a run or two. just for time purpose. my car is no where near ready to race anybody. LOL. but if you are going to go let me know maybe we can meet up.

Hey Josh, I'm not gonna make it up there this weekend to woodburn, its my wife's birthday on Saturday.....but I do plan on going on July 2nd or the 4th..... and I think we should get a meet/drive going in Eugene soon...I know some nice mountain roads.

we might be able to hook up a meet in eugene. hey who is going to the race's this friday and saturday in woodburn? i will be there for sure on saturday. this would be a good time to do a couple runs and get you times. i might do a run or two. just for time purpose. my car is no where near ready to race anybody. LOL. but if you are going to go let me know maybe we can meet up.

Hahaha, you think YOUR'S isn't anywhere near ready to race someone? Try driving mine LOL! I won't be able to make this one. I'm hoping I can get next saturday off. We'll see. I need to make it one of these weeks though!

dude call me. we can get it up and ready. i might be able to get you into the my friends shop so we can work on it. and get it done. he doesn't charge much if anything at all. he helped my fabricate up a whole exhaust system and helped me mod out the fmic to fit and just came over last night to help me wire in my new gauges. all in all about 12 hours worth of work a bunch of welding and stuff and all i paid was 80 bucks. call me or text me man. 541-971-7312.

dude call me. we can get it up and ready. i might be able to get you into the my friends shop so we can work on it. and get it done. he doesn't charge much if anything at all. he helped my fabricate up a whole exhaust system and helped me mod out the fmic to fit and just came over last night to help me wire in my new gauges. all in all about 12 hours worth of work a bunch of welding and stuff and all i paid was 80 bucks. call me or text me man. 541-971-7312.

haha, Was this directed towards me? Regardless, my car runs like the champ she is! ...But she's a slow champ LOL...N/T, remember? LOL

She's actually in the shop as I type this getting my exhaust all welded up and fitted!

But I'm getting springs in a couple weeks...does your friend do springs? ### I'd like to find somewhere affordable to do it! But yeah, I'll def hit you up sometime! Thanks! ...Are you on Facebook?

My ig talons tranny took a shit, the clutch wont disengage so im out for a couple of weeks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back