The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Weekly DSM/Mitsu only Meet Interest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i'd be down for meeting most anywhere i know a couple of dsm'ers that would love to meet atleast once a month and maybe go for a cruise on certain nights (although like myself i know alot of us have our cars in peaces) so for the most part i hope were talking the spring time! otherwise i have to drive my turd out there (93na eclipse) which is a slug and not near as fun to drive LOL!

Okay, heres the Eastgate Park and Ride spot:

14200 Eastgate P&R Acrd
Bellevue‎ WA‎ 98007
USA

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And yeah i realize alot of people got their dsm torn apart for a winter build (i do too LOL) but think about it, itl motivate you to stop procrastinating so you can make it down to the meet and showw off your sickk ride yo!

Im thinkin we kick it off first saturday of Feburary(4th) ,,, i think we could all(including me) use some time to put together our mitsu's n get ready for the kickoff meet.

Lets try and get there by 6:00pm just so we hold onto a little bit of sunlight at least.

How do you guys feel about that? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I feel good about that, at this point I expect to make it. Shall we start a list so we have a good idea of who's going to show?

that gives the ones of us whom have there car in pieces a chance to get them together, does anyone know where to get the double syncro'd 2nd and 3rd gear? im trying to crack into the 700hp range but my trans has a 2nd gear shifting problem if i am to make a meet in feb im gonna have to address that before i can drive the car (thanks for the map) when i say im torn apart im torn all the way down to electrical no interior no engine no trans LOL and im working the body right now tired of all the little dings but as i said before i can always drive my na out there just to help make a presence felt, this is mitsu only right??

Your presence will be more than welcome na or not, the OP said Mitsu only so I'm assuming so.

For the Syncros give Pina a call.

i was hoping to get intouch with the people that make the syncro kit so i can have 2 or three of them on hand for my trany builder its no big deal ill keep looking around i like to be in direct contact with most of the distributors for the dsm stuff so when i am building one i know exactly who to talk to but thanks for the input. as for the meet if thats the date the mass decides on i'll be there one way or another not sure if i would make 6pm but shortly there after :)

uhh, i just joined..am i invited even if i have like no mods on a 420a? and when exactly are these meets? im kinda lost...

so who all does meets now? my gsx is waiting to go on some cruises and meet others!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back